We stayed on the 9th floor apartment facing the beach; it was a great view and breakfast on the balcony was cool!
We loved the apartment, especially the jacuzzi. It was very clean and almost had everything you needed for a few days! There were utensils in the kitchen for use which came in handy. There is a washing machine and a tumble dryer in the bathroom. The bathroom is spacious. There is huge window in the bathroom that looks out into the bedroom but there are blinds for privacy! Foxtel was available and the tv stand could swing round to be watched in bed or in the living area! High speed internet was available on an hour, or day etc basis, however it was expensive.
There were a few minor visible damages to the apartment, eg crack in the horizontal blinds and a broken spotlight but this did not bother us at all! We didn't use the facilities but did see them and they looked nice, a pool, a mini gym etc. The staff were not over friendly to us but did help us when required.
Location: one minute walk away from the beach: perfect! There are very frequent buses that take you into the esplanade. Takes about 15-20 mins walk. There is a corner shop and a few takeaway places nearby on the main road.
All in all, we were sad to leave the place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free internet, free parking, air-conditioning, full sized tennis court, heated outdoor swimming pool, heated spa, mini-gymnasium, BBQ area and gazebo. Nestled perfectly between two of the most vibrant beach side suburbs on the Gold Coast, Surf Parade Resort offers you a relaxing and satisfying holiday. The superb one bedroom holiday apartments are perfect for couples and small families seeking comfortable and affordable Broadbeach or Surfers Paradise accommodation on the Gold Coast.Surf Parade Resort offers 98 fully self-contained apartments, all fully equipped with in-room corner spa bath, large curved balconies and air-conditioning. Each of the Broadbeach family apartments has modern interiors that are complimented by a lovely decor. Enjoy the first rate resort facilities that include a full sized tennis court, heated outdoor swimming pool, heated spa, mini-gymnasium, BBQ area and gazebo, and a lush tropical garden. All apartments have wireless internet connections available on a pay-to-use basis, thereby enabling guests to maintain email contact and internet access while on holiday. Surf Parade Resort is also a mere stone's throw away from the most exciting places on the Gold Coast. Get easy and convenient access to the most spectacular patrolled beaches and world class theme parks. Fabulous shops, innovative restaurants, trendy nightclubs and extravagant casino are all nearby our holiday accommodation in Broadbeach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Surf Parade Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surf Parade Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surf Parade Surfers Paradise
- Surf Parade Resort Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia