I stayed at Surf Parade Resort for a week in September 2011 and loved it. It was squeaky clean, very comfortable, had a generous balcony, great views, floor to ceiling windows, granite benches in the kitchen and is a very short walk to the life guard patrolled beach.I had close friends staying nearby and they only ever stay in five star accommodation. They came to see where I was staying and were blown away at how nice it is and what great value for money.
I spent quality time in the spa and the shower always had plenty of hot water. The apartment is quiet and has a flat screen TV with Foxtel. The Tv spins on a lazy susan type thing so that when you go to bed, you open some louvred windows between the lounge area and the bedroom and you can watch the TV in bed. Very civilised and great attention to detail.
I'm not used to Foxtel and I'm not technically minded. I had a bit of trouble making it work. I thought it might be broken. I reported it to the nice reception people and within two minutes a lovely gentleman had arrived to have a look at it. He fixed it but the next day I reported having trouble again. I realise now it was all my fault but not one thing was said. The people in reception are polite, patient, pleasant and completely rational. I wouldn't pay much attention to anyone saying otherwise.
It's an easy 15 minute stroll to Oasis and the Broadbeach shops and a lovely paddle along the beach up to Surfers Paradise. The bus stop is very close to the door and the buses run about every 10 minutes. You can walk to Jupiters or Pacific Fair or hop on the bus.
I can't fault Surf Parade Resort and it was exactly what I needed. I'll go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free internet, free parking, air-conditioning, full sized tennis court, heated outdoor swimming pool, heated spa, mini-gymnasium, BBQ area and gazebo. Nestled perfectly between two of the most vibrant beach side suburbs on the Gold Coast, Surf Parade Resort offers you a relaxing and satisfying holiday. The superb one bedroom holiday apartments are perfect for couples and small families seeking comfortable and affordable Broadbeach or Surfers Paradise accommodation on the Gold Coast.Surf Parade Resort offers 98 fully self-contained apartments, all fully equipped with in-room corner spa bath, large curved balconies and air-conditioning. Each of the Broadbeach family apartments has modern interiors that are complimented by a lovely decor. Enjoy the first rate resort facilities that include a full sized tennis court, heated outdoor swimming pool, heated spa, mini-gymnasium, BBQ area and gazebo, and a lush tropical garden. All apartments have wireless internet connections available on a pay-to-use basis, thereby enabling guests to maintain email contact and internet access while on holiday. Surf Parade Resort is also a mere stone's throw away from the most exciting places on the Gold Coast. Get easy and convenient access to the most spectacular patrolled beaches and world class theme parks. Fabulous shops, innovative restaurants, trendy nightclubs and extravagant casino are all nearby our holiday accommodation in Broadbeach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Surf Parade Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surf Parade Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surf Parade Surfers Paradise
- Surf Parade Resort Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia