We booked to stay through mercury direct who offered three weeks for the price of two and on arrival we were pleasantly surprised. I have never trusted negative revues as there are always people out there who seek a reason to complain. We arrived well before our official check intime but Cathy was more than obliging and arranged access to our room straight away. The room was light and air-conditioned, overlooked the pool and had sun for most of the day. The bathroom was excellent, bed comfortable and washing machine etc more thanadequate for our needs. When we needed to hire a car Cathy assisted in making calls resulting in several options all well priced and available within hours. The resort is closed enough to the beach and an easy ten minute walk to Surfers, although as we were around during Schoolies week we opted for the more up market Broadbeach. I have to give credit to Cathy for the way she dealt with some noisome schooly guests who seemed to have taken advantage. Firm but fair, not rude. The pool side was clean and barbeque area immaculate despite being in regular use by the guests. Underground parking for the car was an added bonus. We both thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Surfers and would recommend the resort to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free internet, free parking, air-conditioning, full sized tennis court, heated outdoor swimming pool, heated spa, mini-gymnasium, BBQ area and gazebo. Nestled perfectly between two of the most vibrant beach side suburbs on the Gold Coast, Surf Parade Resort offers you a relaxing and satisfying holiday. The superb one bedroom holiday apartments are perfect for couples and small families seeking comfortable and affordable Broadbeach or Surfers Paradise accommodation on the Gold Coast.Surf Parade Resort offers 98 fully self-contained apartments, all fully equipped with in-room corner spa bath, large curved balconies and air-conditioning. Each of the Broadbeach family apartments has modern interiors that are complimented by a lovely decor. Enjoy the first rate resort facilities that include a full sized tennis court, heated outdoor swimming pool, heated spa, mini-gymnasium, BBQ area and gazebo, and a lush tropical garden. All apartments have wireless internet connections available on a pay-to-use basis, thereby enabling guests to maintain email contact and internet access while on holiday. Surf Parade Resort is also a mere stone's throw away from the most exciting places on the Gold Coast. Get easy and convenient access to the most spectacular patrolled beaches and world class theme parks. Fabulous shops, innovative restaurants, trendy nightclubs and extravagant casino are all nearby our holiday accommodation in Broadbeach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Surf Parade Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surf Parade Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surf Parade Surfers Paradise
- Surf Parade Resort Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia