As told in your email the following is the review I did and is resubmitted as advised by trip advisor
We found and booked Surf Parade Resort on the internet and was some what wary that it would not live up to the photos and description on the web site. The reception area was immaculate on our arrival and set the tone for the rest of our stay. The reception staff were great , putting us at ease from the moment we entered with their friendly manner and helping us with any queries we had during our stay. They also suggested other activities and attractionswhich we booked and enjoyed.The unit we stayed in was spotless and a credit to the cleaning staff. It was roomy and ideal for a couple. Everything you needed was there as well as the spa bath and we found the experience very quiet and relaxing. The outside area was up to the same high standard , neat and tidy with a great pool , spa and sauna area . Mostly other couples using the areas so it was a very relaxing experience. The Resort is a few minutes walk from the beach and local buses. We will be back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free internet, free parking, air-conditioning, full sized tennis court, heated outdoor swimming pool, heated spa, mini-gymnasium, BBQ area and gazebo. Nestled perfectly between two of the most vibrant beach side suburbs on the Gold Coast, Surf Parade Resort offers you a relaxing and satisfying holiday. The superb one bedroom holiday apartments are perfect for couples and small families seeking comfortable and affordable Broadbeach or Surfers Paradise accommodation on the Gold Coast.Surf Parade Resort offers 98 fully self-contained apartments, all fully equipped with in-room corner spa bath, large curved balconies and air-conditioning. Each of the Broadbeach family apartments has modern interiors that are complimented by a lovely decor. Enjoy the first rate resort facilities that include a full sized tennis court, heated outdoor swimming pool, heated spa, mini-gymnasium, BBQ area and gazebo, and a lush tropical garden. All apartments have wireless internet connections available on a pay-to-use basis, thereby enabling guests to maintain email contact and internet access while on holiday. Surf Parade Resort is also a mere stone's throw away from the most exciting places on the Gold Coast. Get easy and convenient access to the most spectacular patrolled beaches and world class theme parks. Fabulous shops, innovative restaurants, trendy nightclubs and extravagant casino are all nearby our holiday accommodation in Broadbeach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Surf Parade Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surf Parade Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surf Parade Surfers Paradise
- Surf Parade Resort Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia