We stayed at Surf Parade Resort for three weeks Mar/Apr 2008.
First impressions is a great place, well maintained gardens and reception area.
We had a room on the third floor which was OK but looked into an adjacent property which was not great, but went to reception and asked if we could be moved and we were to the 6th floor, which a superb view of the hinterland.
This is a great base within easy reach of Broadbeach and Surfers, it is also a stones throw from the magnificient white sandy beach!
The apartments are clean and tidy, good size bathrooms.
At the reception desk they are helpful and here you can book your tours too.
The bus stops just along the road, a fantastic public service, you can obtain ezy pass from the driver which are good value for money, you can use all surfside bus services.
Would definitely go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free internet, free parking, air-conditioning, full sized tennis court, heated outdoor swimming pool, heated spa, mini-gymnasium, BBQ area and gazebo. Nestled perfectly between two of the most vibrant beach side suburbs on the Gold Coast, Surf Parade Resort offers you a relaxing and satisfying holiday. The superb one bedroom holiday apartments are perfect for couples and small families seeking comfortable and affordable Broadbeach or Surfers Paradise accommodation on the Gold Coast.Surf Parade Resort offers 98 fully self-contained apartments, all fully equipped with in-room corner spa bath, large curved balconies and air-conditioning. Each of the Broadbeach family apartments has modern interiors that are complimented by a lovely decor. Enjoy the first rate resort facilities that include a full sized tennis court, heated outdoor swimming pool, heated spa, mini-gymnasium, BBQ area and gazebo, and a lush tropical garden. All apartments have wireless internet connections available on a pay-to-use basis, thereby enabling guests to maintain email contact and internet access while on holiday. Surf Parade Resort is also a mere stone's throw away from the most exciting places on the Gold Coast. Get easy and convenient access to the most spectacular patrolled beaches and world class theme parks. Fabulous shops, innovative restaurants, trendy nightclubs and extravagant casino are all nearby our holiday accommodation in Broadbeach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Surf Parade Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surf Parade Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surf Parade Surfers Paradise
- Surf Parade Resort Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia