My wife and I stayed here for the month of October. In the run up to our trip I regularly checked this review site and I was confident of a good stay. This expectation was realised and more. We arrived around 0930, well before check in time, but within 30 minutes our room was available. 7th floor with ocean view. It was very clean and comfortable. Well kitted out with appliances. The sun hammered the windows from 0600 in the morning - what a downside!! - but we found that with it getting dark around 1800 we adjusted our body clock to going to bed, and getting up, earlier. Remember that this is self catering. The weekly service is merely a change of bed linen and towels.
The resort is quiet and well situated between Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach. Easy walking distance either way. The No. 750 bus runs straight outside. obtaining a Go Card from 7/11 store entitles you to a 30pc fare reduction. We found that is was just as cheap and often cheaper to use a taxi.
We tended to head into Broadbeach where there is a range of good restaurants, often offering big discounts for early dining. This makes it more affordable for UK visitors. Best $10 I spent was to join the Northcliffe Surf and Lifesaving Club, halfway to Surfers. Visitors are made most welcome and your membership gets you discounted food and drink.
Such was our satisfaction with our accommodation, we had little need to interact with the staff but they were always pleasant and any advice given proved to be good. As we had a mid-afternoon pickup I asked about a late checkout and, as our room was not being re occupied that day, this was not a problem.
What you see on their website is what you get. An excellent value for money resort, right at the magnificent beach and I will have no hesitation in returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free internet, free parking, air-conditioning, full sized tennis court, heated outdoor swimming pool, heated spa, mini-gymnasium, BBQ area and gazebo. Nestled perfectly between two of the most vibrant beach side suburbs on the Gold Coast, Surf Parade Resort offers you a relaxing and satisfying holiday. The superb one bedroom holiday apartments are perfect for couples and small families seeking comfortable and affordable Broadbeach or Surfers Paradise accommodation on the Gold Coast.Surf Parade Resort offers 98 fully self-contained apartments, all fully equipped with in-room corner spa bath, large curved balconies and air-conditioning. Each of the Broadbeach family apartments has modern interiors that are complimented by a lovely decor. Enjoy the first rate resort facilities that include a full sized tennis court, heated outdoor swimming pool, heated spa, mini-gymnasium, BBQ area and gazebo, and a lush tropical garden. All apartments have wireless internet connections available on a pay-to-use basis, thereby enabling guests to maintain email contact and internet access while on holiday. Surf Parade Resort is also a mere stone's throw away from the most exciting places on the Gold Coast. Get easy and convenient access to the most spectacular patrolled beaches and world class theme parks. Fabulous shops, innovative restaurants, trendy nightclubs and extravagant casino are all nearby our holiday accommodation in Broadbeach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Surf Parade Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surf Parade Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surf Parade Surfers Paradise
- Surf Parade Resort Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia