We took two hours to locate our hotel as we got lost thinking it was in Broadbeach when it was actually closer to Surfers Paradise. It was such a laugh as we went round and round dragging our ridiculously huge luggages and even went on to have our lunch. Just as we were about to give up and take a cab to the hotel, we found it tucked away in a cosy corner on Surf Parade Road. Were we relieved? OH YES. The room was perfect. It was huge with a balcony, a kitchenette (fully equipped with a stove and cooking utensils!), a washer and dryer, I swear it felt just like home. Did I mention that we had an incredible view of Surfers Paradise beach right from our very balcony? How awesome is that! What we loved most was the in room spa that was definitely something else, it was incredibly relaxing after a long day of being out and about and kept us comfortably warm as it was winter over the time we were in the Gold Coast, we didn't ever want to leave the tub! Air conditioning and fans were not needed as the sea breeze was enough to lull us to sleep. The hotel was close to bus stops, thus making it easily accessible for us to travel around and about. One downside would be that the hotel reception is closed most of the time and we were unable to get our hands on a first aid kit we desperately needed due to an accident occurring during the time we were there. But nevertheless, we would definitely recommend this hotel to family and friends looking to visit the Gold Coast and you can bet that we'll be back here again if we ever visit Australia in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free internet, free parking, air-conditioning, full sized tennis court, heated outdoor swimming pool, heated spa, mini-gymnasium, BBQ area and gazebo. Nestled perfectly between two of the most vibrant beach side suburbs on the Gold Coast, Surf Parade Resort offers you a relaxing and satisfying holiday. The superb one bedroom holiday apartments are perfect for couples and small families seeking comfortable and affordable Broadbeach or Surfers Paradise accommodation on the Gold Coast.Surf Parade Resort offers 98 fully self-contained apartments, all fully equipped with in-room corner spa bath, large curved balconies and air-conditioning. Each of the Broadbeach family apartments has modern interiors that are complimented by a lovely decor. Enjoy the first rate resort facilities that include a full sized tennis court, heated outdoor swimming pool, heated spa, mini-gymnasium, BBQ area and gazebo, and a lush tropical garden. All apartments have wireless internet connections available on a pay-to-use basis, thereby enabling guests to maintain email contact and internet access while on holiday. Surf Parade Resort is also a mere stone's throw away from the most exciting places on the Gold Coast. Get easy and convenient access to the most spectacular patrolled beaches and world class theme parks. Fabulous shops, innovative restaurants, trendy nightclubs and extravagant casino are all nearby our holiday accommodation in Broadbeach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Surf Parade Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surf Parade Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surf Parade Surfers Paradise
- Surf Parade Resort Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia