Reasonably priced, but the rating for this property is too high for the standard of the apartment.
The pool was beautiful as was the spa. This area was very well kept and looked stunning at night.
Two issues that could have been remedied with some courteous and genuine customer service turned this stay into one of the worst.
Prior to my stay I had requested and receieved confirmation that two double beds would be available. Upon my arrival, there was one double bed and two single beds. As a travel agent, I confirmed my request with their off-location reception as they do not run a 24 hour reception. I spoke with a gentlemen who advised me that they were unable to get someone onsite to complete this therefore it would be done the next day.
After spending one whole day out the next day the beds were neither replaced with a double bed nor bound together as promised. I advised the front desk to a staff member (and I vaguely remember by the name of Jean) who advised me that this would be done in an abrupt and rude manner. As a Travel Agent, I did not appreciate his rude demeanour and expected a much high level of customer service from such a large property. After another night of two single beds not bound together, my fiance and I were displeased at not the issue with the beds but the empty promises made by the staff at the Chevron Towers of Renaissance.
I would not recommend anyone to stay at this property purely based on the service levels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Mantra Towers of Chevron, located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, you will find the perfect accommodation from which to explore the beautiful and fun-filled Gold Coast. In your self-contained apartment you'll feel truly at ease. All apartments are self-contained and feature kitchens equipped with modern appliances, a full service laundry, cable TV and a DVD player. All the conveniences of home can be found here. Located atop the trendy Chevron Renaissance precinct, you need only duck downstairs to enjoy a delicious meal or to wander through unique and designer boutiques. If you're on holiday with the kids, the Infinity attraction is a must visit. They're bound to be entertained exploring the fun-house full of mirrors, optical illusions and sound effects. You can choose between 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments or superior apartments, which are furnished in contemporary neutral tones. Or for larger groups wishing to truly holiday in style, the 3 bedroom penthouse apartments are the ideal choice. At Mantra Towers of Chevron you will have access to the resorts Health Pavilion, featuring indoor and outdoor lap pools and full gymnasium. BBQ facilities, the private theatre and also 'Beaches in the Sky', the resorts outdoor leisure area featuring sub-tropical gardens and a 600m2 lagoon style pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mantra Towers of Chevron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towers Of Chevron Renaissance Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Of Chevron Renaissance
- Renaissance Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Renaissance
- Mantra Towers Of Chevron Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia