So we arrived at the Chevron, I didn't realize that we had to meet with someone even though we booked through the official website- I thought we would go through the normal check in.
Then They surprised me with a $300 BOND! after I had paid all my accomodation.
The apartment had a horrible smell, I commented as soon as I got into the apartment.
When I hopped into the shower I noticed SOAP SCUM I wanted to vomit.
I also noticed other peoples hair stuck in the drain and on the outside.
The light fixtures in the bathroom also had rust all over them.
The place looked rather ran down all together.
Even before check out we had the cleaners knocking on the door. We told them to GO AWAY it wasn't even check out time yet.
And the lovely Lagoon Pool is useless in Winter,
For the ammount of money I paid to stay here, I expect to feel clean and comfortable. I did not! It was disgusting. I would NOT stay here again on Hygeine alone.
I emailed the Chevron, I wasn't happy with the feedback.
I could stay somewhere twice as cheap with higher cleaning standards.
It was close to everything.
The Spa was big.
The lovely man that drove one of the tour buses he was excellent :)
But one of the most IMPORTANT aspect's of offering accomodation was breached! CLEANLINESS!
and I am not a clean freak.
Very dissapointed did not make Queensland comfortable for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Mantra Towers of Chevron, all apartments are self-contained and feature kitchens equipped with modern appliances, a full service laundry, cable TV and a DVD player. Located atop the trendy Chevron Renaissance precinct, you need only duck downstairs to enjoy a delicious meal or to wander through unique and designer boutiques. You can choose between 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments or superior apartments, which are furnished in contemporary neutral tones. Or for larger groups wishing to truly holiday in style, the 3 bedroom penthouse apartments are the ideal choice. At Mantra Towers of Chevron you will have access to the resorts Health Pavilion, featuring indoor and outdoor lap pools and full gymnasium. BBQ facilities, the private theatre and also 'Beaches in the Sky', the resorts outdoor leisure area featuring sub-tropical gardens and a 600m2 lagoon style pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Towers of Chevron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towers Of Chevron Renaissance Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Of Chevron Renaissance
- Renaissance Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Renaissance
- Mantra Towers Of Chevron Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia