Stayed here in April to attend my friends wedding from Melbourne. We usually stay at Crown Towers Resort and defiantly wouldn’t have booked here if it wasn’t for all the guests staying in the same hotel.
Defiantly not a family environment. There are way too many young party goers hanging around yelling and screaming throughout the night. There were beer bottles in the foyer and carparks. There is no way I would have let my wife and young kids downstairs after 6pm. I think the issue with the location is the all the clubs are basically across the road.
Staff were rude. Room was very small. View was ok but interrupted by buildings and too loud to enjoy the balcony. Parking is very hard to find if you brining a car.
For me, I prefer to stay on the Northern end of Surfers Paradise not in the heart itself, Crown Towers I like more because its dead quiet at night so you can relax and feel safe with young children but can still walk to all the shops, cafes and each in a few minutes. If you can secure on of the renovated rooms your laughing because they are twice the size, better location and have the best facilities on the Gold Coast.
Wouldnt be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Mantra Towers of Chevron, all apartments are self-contained and feature kitchens equipped with modern appliances, a full service laundry, cable TV and a DVD player. Located atop the trendy Chevron Renaissance precinct, you need only duck downstairs to enjoy a delicious meal or to wander through unique and designer boutiques. You can choose between 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments or superior apartments, which are furnished in contemporary neutral tones. Or for larger groups wishing to truly holiday in style, the 3 bedroom penthouse apartments are the ideal choice. At Mantra Towers of Chevron you will have access to the resorts Health Pavilion, featuring indoor and outdoor lap pools and full gymnasium. BBQ facilities, the private theatre and also 'Beaches in the Sky', the resorts outdoor leisure area featuring sub-tropical gardens and a 600m2 lagoon style pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Towers of Chevron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towers Of Chevron Renaissance Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Of Chevron Renaissance
- Renaissance Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Renaissance
- Mantra Towers Of Chevron Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia