I just came back from staying in this place. We arrived late at night absolutely shattered after our flight and then drive to get there. We were able to get our keys without to much fuss but when we went to park the car the we had to spend 30min trying to find the right place to park. It was badly labeled and sign posted and very confusing. In order to enter the parking space you use a swipe key and the driver had to get out of the car to swipe the key.
The apartment view was amazing, it was a central location and had some ok food places. But it was the small things that really annoyed. We booked in for 4 people but only had towels for 2, we didn't have cleaning products for something as simple as wiping the kitchen top down, only one tea towel and only 2 toilet rolls. Our rock hard beds were short sheeted, they looked fantastic made up except for the fact that they didn't cover the last 2 feet of the bed. I have a tough time believing the cleaning staff hadn't noticed that. We noticed mud splatter on the lovely leather furniture and the apartment smelled slightly. I think there ventilation system might need a clean.
I will say this whenever we dealt with the staff the looked and acted professionally and friendly, and I'll be the first to admit that we were more than a bit cranky.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Mantra Towers of Chevron, located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, you will find the perfect accommodation from which to explore the beautiful and fun-filled Gold Coast. In your self-contained apartment you'll feel truly at ease. All apartments are self-contained and feature kitchens equipped with modern appliances, a full service laundry, cable TV and a DVD player. All the conveniences of home can be found here. Located atop the trendy Chevron Renaissance precinct, you need only duck downstairs to enjoy a delicious meal or to wander through unique and designer boutiques. If you're on holiday with the kids, the Infinity attraction is a must visit. They're bound to be entertained exploring the fun-house full of mirrors, optical illusions and sound effects. You can choose between 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments or superior apartments, which are furnished in contemporary neutral tones. Or for larger groups wishing to truly holiday in style, the 3 bedroom penthouse apartments are the ideal choice. At Mantra Towers of Chevron you will have access to the resorts Health Pavilion, featuring indoor and outdoor lap pools and full gymnasium. BBQ facilities, the private theatre and also 'Beaches in the Sky', the resorts outdoor leisure area featuring sub-tropical gardens and a 600m2 lagoon style pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Towers of Chevron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towers Of Chevron Renaissance Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Of Chevron Renaissance
- Renaissance Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Renaissance
- Mantra Towers Of Chevron Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia