Check-in was easy enough but the directions given to us to find our car-parking area were terrible. We were given a photocopied map which showed absolutely no usable landmarks or accurate location of roads and driveways. Once we had parked our car, finding our apartment in tower 1 was easy enough but the carpet out the front of our apartment door was covered in crumbs of some sort.
On a positive note, the hotel pool was really nice and warm which made is swimmable in winter.
Location was awesome being so close to Cavill avenue and the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Mantra Towers of Chevron, all apartments are self-contained and feature kitchens equipped with modern appliances, a full service laundry, cable TV and a DVD player. Located atop the trendy Chevron Renaissance precinct, you need only duck downstairs to enjoy a delicious meal or to wander through unique and designer boutiques. You can choose between 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments or superior apartments, which are furnished in contemporary neutral tones. Or for larger groups wishing to truly holiday in style, the 3 bedroom penthouse apartments are the ideal choice. At Mantra Towers of Chevron you will have access to the resorts Health Pavilion, featuring indoor and outdoor lap pools and full gymnasium. BBQ facilities, the private theatre and also 'Beaches in the Sky', the resorts outdoor leisure area featuring sub-tropical gardens and a 600m2 lagoon style pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Towers of Chevron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towers Of Chevron Renaissance Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Of Chevron Renaissance
- Renaissance Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Renaissance
- Mantra Towers Of Chevron Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia