Stayed for 7 days in July . Initially was put in tower 3 level 6, the room was very shabby and dirty, it was not what I had anticipated. Approached reception , the young girl who served me was quite rude, but I insisted on a new room and she managed to relocate my family (begrudgingly it seemed). We moved to tower 2 level 22. The room was much better! The carpets are stained and there are marks on the wall but I think that it is to be expected. The bathroom was modern and lovely, the kitchen was also modern . Free foxtel, lovely view over the river across the road. Comfy beds, air conditioning and not noisy.
The location was awesome, not far from the beach, we were able to leave our car in free parking at the resort and walk everywhere. You are close to Coles, restaurants , max brenner and the centre of surfers.
The facilities at the resort I found pretty good. Spa was good, lagoon would've been good but we didn't use as it was too cold (fair enough as it's winter). Outdoor heated pool and BBQ area was awesome. I had loads of night swims with my 7 year old son, he loved it!. The gym was good as well.
The lifts can be a bit slow, but we learned to avoid them at peak hour 10am and around dinner time.
Overall it was a great stay for my family and I, would definitely stay again. We booked through stayz and got a really reasonable rate $115 per night for a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom. I will use that site again.
The biggest negative would have to be some of the reception staff, there was one girl, I think she was a kiwi who was super nice. The other two I encountered were so rude! It's not a good reflection on the resort, I know as I work in a customer service job. It really needs to be addressed
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Mantra Towers of Chevron, all apartments are self-contained and feature kitchens equipped with modern appliances, a full service laundry, cable TV and a DVD player. Located atop the trendy Chevron Renaissance precinct, you need only duck downstairs to enjoy a delicious meal or to wander through unique and designer boutiques. You can choose between 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments or superior apartments, which are furnished in contemporary neutral tones. Or for larger groups wishing to truly holiday in style, the 3 bedroom penthouse apartments are the ideal choice. At Mantra Towers of Chevron you will have access to the resorts Health Pavilion, featuring indoor and outdoor lap pools and full gymnasium. BBQ facilities, the private theatre and also 'Beaches in the Sky', the resorts outdoor leisure area featuring sub-tropical gardens and a 600m2 lagoon style pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mantra Towers of Chevron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towers Of Chevron Renaissance Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Of Chevron Renaissance
- Renaissance Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Renaissance
- Mantra Towers Of Chevron Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia