Travelled with 2 friends, husband & 4 month old baby.
Location: Depends what you are looking for.. I myself LOVE to be in the heart of things and the Chevron was absolutly fantastic for this as you walk out the door and you are actually in a shopping centre so i found it to be in a fantastic location. Only downside to this.. of a night time, there is a lot of nightlife surrounding the towers so it is quite noisey. It wasnt enough to keep you awake but i could definatly hear it. If you were after a place on the beach this obviously isnt it as it is a lil walk to the sand n surf.
Facitities were great, pools were absolutly amazing. The lagoon pool is just as good as the photo's and the indoor pool (which we used alot due to the poor weather) was lovely and warm. Gym looked great (key word.. looked :) i dont gym on holidays LOL)
Appartment: We were on level 11. Found the view to be lovely... overlooking the lagoon pool and you could clearly see the ocean. Rooms were specious and everything was in fantastic condition, as you would expect from a new appartment. Bathroom, well I can only speak for the ensuite... shower was terrible. You had to run around to get wet the pressure was that bad and the design wasnt very good as the whole bathroom floor got wet from the silly door design (a huge gap at the bottom.) Beds were nice and comfy, had lots of extra pillows in the cupboard to find just the right one. Hired a porta-cot for bubs... was quite old and could not believe $15 per night for it!!! almost cheaper to take one with you but who could be bothered when you are already carrying the kitchen sink.
Hope that helps :) feel free to msg me if you have any other questions.
Just had to add... the whole 3 towers business, VERY confusing. We ended up in the wrong tower on several occasions. OOPS.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Mantra Towers of Chevron, located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, you will find the perfect accommodation from which to explore the beautiful and fun-filled Gold Coast. In your self-contained apartment you'll feel truly at ease. All apartments are self-contained and feature kitchens equipped with modern appliances, a full service laundry, cable TV and a DVD player. All the conveniences of home can be found here. Located atop the trendy Chevron Renaissance precinct, you need only duck downstairs to enjoy a delicious meal or to wander through unique and designer boutiques. If you're on holiday with the kids, the Infinity attraction is a must visit. They're bound to be entertained exploring the fun-house full of mirrors, optical illusions and sound effects. You can choose between 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments or superior apartments, which are furnished in contemporary neutral tones. Or for larger groups wishing to truly holiday in style, the 3 bedroom penthouse apartments are the ideal choice. At Mantra Towers of Chevron you will have access to the resorts Health Pavilion, featuring indoor and outdoor lap pools and full gymnasium. BBQ facilities, the private theatre and also 'Beaches in the Sky', the resorts outdoor leisure area featuring sub-tropical gardens and a 600m2 lagoon style pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Towers of Chevron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towers Of Chevron Renaissance Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Of Chevron Renaissance
- Renaissance Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Renaissance
- Mantra Towers Of Chevron Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia