Having previously stayed at Q1 and Circle On Cavill, I thought I would try out the last of the 3 most popular resorts in the coast. I was impressed with all 3 resorts, but by the end of our stay at Chevron, it was my favourite. We had booked a 1 bedroom at the last minute on a long weekend and when we arrived were happy to be told we had been upgraded to a 2 bedroom due to overbooking. The front desk staff were polite, helpful and clear in their instructions on how to get into the carpark and overview of the hotels facilities. we were on the 28th floor in Tower 1 on the right and the room and view were amazing. Modern decor, newish furniture, spacious and clean. My advice is to book a 2 bedroom, even if you dont need it, as the 1 bedrooms are from the 5th to 10th floor only and dont have much of a view, primarily the pool area. The hotel facilities were great, with indoor heated pool (although the noise from screaming kids was a bit too much at times), outdoor pool and beach on the 5th floor that was much cooler than the ocean and several cafes and bars to choose from right down stairs. Its also next door to Circle on Cavill, so you can make use of their restaurants too (try the Kamikaze tepanyaki bar, its great).
The price of rooms available at the time would be the clincher, but if prices were equal between units at Chevron, Q1 and Circle, I would choose to go to Chevron again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Mantra Towers of Chevron, located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, you will find the perfect accommodation from which to explore the beautiful and fun-filled Gold Coast. In your self-contained apartment you'll feel truly at ease. All apartments are self-contained and feature kitchens equipped with modern appliances, a full service laundry, cable TV and a DVD player. All the conveniences of home can be found here. Located atop the trendy Chevron Renaissance precinct, you need only duck downstairs to enjoy a delicious meal or to wander through unique and designer boutiques. If you're on holiday with the kids, the Infinity attraction is a must visit. They're bound to be entertained exploring the fun-house full of mirrors, optical illusions and sound effects. You can choose between 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments or superior apartments, which are furnished in contemporary neutral tones. Or for larger groups wishing to truly holiday in style, the 3 bedroom penthouse apartments are the ideal choice. At Mantra Towers of Chevron you will have access to the resorts Health Pavilion, featuring indoor and outdoor lap pools and full gymnasium. BBQ facilities, the private theatre and also 'Beaches in the Sky', the resorts outdoor leisure area featuring sub-tropical gardens and a 600m2 lagoon style pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Towers of Chevron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towers Of Chevron Renaissance Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Of Chevron Renaissance
- Renaissance Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Renaissance
- Mantra Towers Of Chevron Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia