stayed in gold tower's 'ocean king spa deluxe' room.
we had just come from work, and were looking forward to simply relaxing and making the most of enjoying a one night stay, forgetting about the "real world"...
from the minute we arrived, staff at reception were very friendly and welcoming, attending to us the minute we walked in, and checked in without a fuss, within minutes. the guy seemed genuinely interested in how our day had been and wished us a good stay, if we needed anything, to ring or visit reception.
i was a hotel club member, so was informed of free late checkout and a free newspaper to our room in the morning! - an unexpected bonus!
carparking easy and (surprsingly) free! THANKYOU! a refreshing change to other hotels!
the room was on the 11th floor, so unencumbered by other buildings blocking views...and at the opposite end to the lift, so no chance of hearing the lift during the night.
room was amazing! exactly what i expected from photos. everything was clean and neat. very spacious. huge, comfy bed. lovely ocean view, with nice breezes to enjoy from our pivate balcony. bathroom and toilet separate from the bedroom, all very clean and decked out in green marble! spa was clean, and relaxing. fluffy towels and complimentary soaps were much appreciated. good space in robe for clothes and suitcase storage. big tv, comfy sofa.
we were very impressed with the room - just able to relax and enjoy our time. could have easily stayed there longer!
buffet breakfast in Relish was great - a little pricey for full buffet, but made it worth it with the attentive, friendly staff, HUGE selection and all delicious! loved the view into the pool/garden area from the restaurant. added to relaxed atmosphere.
quick, easy checkout, friendly service. pity we only had the one night. would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Gold Tower is located adjacent to Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise. The Crowne Plaza Gold Tower offers premium hotel rooms and spacious self contained apartments including studio and one and two bedroom suites in a resort style setting. The majority of rooms boast Pacific Ocean views and all rooms have their own balconies. The Studio and Suites also offer kitchenettes and laundry facilities. Crowne Plaza Gold Tower is located between Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach. Major shopping centres, award winning dining, nightlife and world famous Gold Coast beaches are all within walking distance of the hotel. Crowne Plaza Gold Tower shares the extensive resort facilities with Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise including two outdoor swimming pools with heated spas and sundecks, gymnasium, full sized tennis court, games room and two restaurants and bars. The hotel features 9 flexible meeting rooms and can cater for up to 550 people. Four Winds 360 Revolving Restaurant is Queensland's only revolving restaurant. It offers panoramic views of the Gold Coast hinterland and Pacific Ocean as well as a delicious seafood and Central Mediterranean buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hotel Gold Tower Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Gold Tower Surfers Paradise Gold Coast, Australia