Excellent apartments - very clean & modern though only 1 small sachet of dishwashing detergent provided so you'll have to bring your own if you're staying a while.
Very convenient location as shops & eateries all within walking distance.
Another plus - underground parking. Very useful when it's raining & you have shopping & kids to handle. Though some of the parking spaces are tight (lot 42) especially if you have a big car. We didn't ask for another space but maybe we should have!
Our family of 6 stayed at apartment 42, 7th floor, which was a 2 bedder 2 bathroom, beautiful & newly renovated with an incredible ocean view. We stayed in June and the weather was cold for us Singaporeans - luckily the apartment has reverse cycle aircons that warmed us up nicely. No extra charge for the heating.
Staff Karyn & Lyn were very kind, helpful & generous with their time & advice. We'll definitely stay here again on our next trip to the Gold Coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Breakers - This classic beachfront high-rise on the golden sands of Australia’s Gold Coast is perfectly positioned between Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach.Five minutes north, and you’re in downtown Cavill Avenue soaking up the atmosphere of surf city. Five minutes south, and you’re in Broadbeach with it’s many great cafes and restaurants, home of Jupiters Casino, the international Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre and the shop till you drop Pacific Fair. No matter what time of the year, it always feels like summertime hereThe Breakers has a range of holiday apartments to suit all budgets and sizes.There’s the spacious one and two bedroom apartments all enjoying great ocean and hinterland views from their balconies, the 3 level beachfront cabanas in front of the main tower looking directly over the beach or the fully-renovated 4 bedroom penthouse – great for the extended family. Facing east, the magnificent tiled pool catches almost all-day sun and looks out over the fabulous beachfront BBQ terrace.All apartments at The Breakers have Foxtel cable TV and for those who need to work or just browse the internet there is Free Wifi. The friendly on site Management team take great pride in The Breakers to make your holiday enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Breakers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakers Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Breakers Surfers Paradise
- Breakers Hotel Surfers Paradise
- The Breakers Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia