These are basically owner owned apartments which are rented out individually. The one we had had a land side facing balcony (spectacular views) and views of the sea and beach from the bedroom and kitchen. Fairly well appointed, large flat screen TV, two sofas, good sized bedroom, laundry room and large bathroom. Although the latter need a facelift but was clean. Beware there are extra charges for internet (very expensive, but if you have wifi you can pick up Jimojo) and the Air Conditioning!!
We had a dedicated parking space and there was quite tight security on the block. The swimming pool was a good size and well kept but you are right on the beach and we only used it during the hottest part of the day, as it has umbrellas.
You can walk to Surfers (like Magaluf at night and to be avoided) and Broadbeach (great for restaurants) easily either on the beach or on through the park. Lola's, a stones throw from the block, is also brilliant for breakfast or evening meals.
Reasonable apartments in a brilliant location and surroundings. We want to live there!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Breakers - This classic beachfront high-rise on the golden sands of Australia’s Gold Coast is perfectly positioned between Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach.Five minutes north, and you’re in downtown Cavill Avenue soaking up the atmosphere of surf city. Five minutes south, and you’re in Broadbeach with it’s many great cafes and restaurants, home of Jupiters Casino, the international Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre and the shop till you drop Pacific Fair. No matter what time of the year, it always feels like summertime hereThe Breakers has a range of holiday apartments to suit all budgets and sizes.There’s the spacious one and two bedroom apartments all enjoying great ocean and hinterland views from their balconies, the 3 level beachfront cabanas in front of the main tower looking directly over the beach or the fully-renovated 4 bedroom penthouse – great for the extended family. Facing east, the magnificent tiled pool catches almost all-day sun and looks out over the fabulous beachfront BBQ terrace.All apartments at The Breakers have Foxtel cable TV and for those who need to work or just browse the internet there is Free Wifi. The friendly on site Management team take great pride in The Breakers to make your holiday enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your The Breakers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakers Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Breakers Surfers Paradise
- Breakers Hotel Surfers Paradise
- The Breakers Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia