Just spent 10 days at the Breakers and were very happy with our choice. The apartment was large and roomy with 2 balconies and great views of the beach. They had just finished installing new carpet and I've got no complaints about the room conditions whatsoever. Granted the furnishings and some decor was older, but the place was functional and airy. For all of the self-catering apartments I looked at The Breakers was the best value I found. The location was good for us, between Surfers and Broadbeach, so we got none of the noise or crowds from the busier sections. That means that you have about a 10 minute walk to get downtown to either place for restaurants and entertainment. Pool was excellent and the patrolled beach is just minutes away. We made use of the BBQ facilities which were clean and all in good working order. The reception was helpful with booking reduced tickets for area attractions and helped us out of a big bind when the volcano prevented our return to Europe. I would definitely stay here again, if I were to return to the Gold Coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Breakers - This classic beachfront high-rise on the golden sands of Australia’s Gold Coast is perfectly positioned between Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach.Five minutes north, and you’re in downtown Cavill Avenue soaking up the atmosphere of surf city. Five minutes south, and you’re in Broadbeach with it’s many great cafes and restaurants, home of Jupiters Casino, the international Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre and the shop till you drop Pacific Fair. No matter what time of the year, it always feels like summertime hereThe Breakers has a range of holiday apartments to suit all budgets and sizes.There’s the spacious one and two bedroom apartments all enjoying great ocean and hinterland views from their balconies, the 3 level beachfront cabanas in front of the main tower looking directly over the beach or the fully-renovated 4 bedroom penthouse – great for the extended family. Facing east, the magnificent tiled pool catches almost all-day sun and looks out over the fabulous beachfront BBQ terrace.All apartments at The Breakers have Foxtel cable TV and for those who need to work or just browse the internet there is Free Wifi. The friendly on site Management team take great pride in The Breakers to make your holiday enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Breakers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Breakers Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Breakers Surfers Paradise
- Breakers Hotel Surfers Paradise
- The Breakers Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia