We stayed here for a week in august 2012 in a one bedroom apartment, the room was amazing everything was updated new and really clean. the bed was really comfy and we liked having a little walk in robe as we could put all of our luggage in there and not have to look at it. the bedroom was a decent size we were able to get a little kids blow up bed next to our bed with ample room for our 3 year old. the convenience of having the shopping centre under you for groceries was really good as you didn't have to travel far to find a woollies.
The pool was lovely and heated and even when it was slightly chilly it was still nice. the BBQ area on the same level was also good but doesn't have cleaning supplies and it has a sign saying not to bring things down from your room but has nothing there i suppose because they don't own the whole building this makes sense but was a little bit of a pain none the less.
There was only two bad things about the hotel / location the first bad thing about the room we had was the toilet got blocked on our 2nd day there but was fixed by the time we came back from our outing that day. The second was that because you are so central to everything the noise can get a bit loud and we were on the 18th floor and could still hear everything but was mostly the Thursday / Friday night when the late night shopping and clubbing nights were on. other than that i would recommend this hotel to everyone we really enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Surfers Paradise, just 20 metres from the beach, Paradise Centre Apartments provides accommodation in two 30-storey towers overlooking Surfers Paradise Beach, conveniently located above the Paradise Centre. The spacious, self-contained One, Two and Three-Bedroom Apartments all offer stunning ocean views, fully-equipped kitchens, laundry facilities, cable TV and large balconies. Leisure facilities include two swimming pools, children's wading pools, a sundeck and lawn, spas, sauna, gymnasium, tennis courts and a golf putting green. There's also direct lift access to the below Paradise Centre with 110 speciality shops, restaurants and entertainment for the kids at Time Zone. Please Note: Paradise Centre Apartments houses both holiday and permanent tenants. From time to time owners may choose to renovate their apartments, which can result in some noise generated from works. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Centre Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Centre Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Paradise Center Hotel
- Paradise Centre Apartments Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Australia