Paradise Centre Apartments
Novotel Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)
US$156
US$124
  • Beachfront
Peppers Soul(Surfers Paradise)
US$356
US$230
Agoda.com
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$104
  • Restaurant
Vibe Hotel Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
US$87
US$75
  • Restaurant
Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$161
  • Restaurant
QT Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$172
  • Pool
Mantra Sun City(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$300
US$128
  • Pool
Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$105
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Paradise Resort Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
US$191
US$158
  • Restaurant
Mantra Legends Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$105
  • Restaurant
All reviewsallunga towerexecutive apartmentgreat locationshopping centretennis courtsdirect accesscavill avebbq areaapartment was cleanyour doorstepacross the roadthe gold coastfamily holidaygreat apartmentgreat for familiesheated poolcar park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 March 2014

My Husband and I go to Surfers Paradise every year as our 2 sons live there . We have stayed in numerous places and decided to try here . We will now never stay anywhere else , this place is in a perfect location . The facilities are excellent , the pools and property are very well maintained and our room was outstanding . The staff very helpful and polite . We were on the 27th floor in a one bedroom executive apartment and that's exactly what it was and the view was outstanding. Thank you Paradise Centre and you will definitely see us again next year.

Room Tip: Would definitely recommend higher floors , the view is fantastic .
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Carol M
Steven B, Front Office Manager at Paradise Centre Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Carol M

Thank you so much for your feedback on trip advisor.

It was pleasing to read after staying a numerous places on the Gold Coast, you have finally found a place that you can call your second home, when you come to visit your 2 sons.

It was also pleasing to read how we were able to provide that WOW factor during your recent stay and I know the team appreciate your kind words on how you found them helpful and polite. The entire team at Paradise Centre Apartments take extreme pride and work extremely hard in providing high level of service as well the WOW factor.

I do concur with your comments about our Executive apartments and for those future guests reading this review, the Executive apartments are really worth the extra cost.

Once again Carol, I do value your feedback and we do look forward to welcoming you back to Paradise Centre Apartments next year.

Regards
Steve Bickerton
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 15 March 2014

This is out 2nd visit here.
We had a one bedroom apartment which is quite large and rooms are clean . Free parking. Laundry facilities & kitchen is an added bonus.

Downstairs is Paradise Centre Shopping Centre & Woolworths supermarket. Direct access to Cavil Avenue downstairs.

Surfers Paradise beach is across the road. View of the beach from balcony.
2 large heated pools, spa gym. You need to bring your own pool towels which are also available for hire. Gardens well maintained.

We will be back again here as you could not find a more convenient location with all the amenities.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a better view
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Traveller110011
Steven B, Front Office Manager at Paradise Centre Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Traveller 110011

Firstly I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us again, as well I would like to thank you for taking the time for your review from your recent return visit with us.

It is pleasing to read your comments on how we were able to tick all of the boxes, from our large, clean apartments, with amazing views from the balcony, to our convenient location, as well as, our wonderful facilities with beautifully maintained gardens.

Traveller 110011, I really appreciated your comments and recommendation. We do look forward to being able to welcome you back again for your third stay with us in the not too distant future.

Kind Regards

Steve

Steve Bickerton Front Office Manager

Reviewed 3 March 2014

We have stayed here on numerous occaisions in both two and three bedroom apartments over the last fiftenn years because of the location, and the experiences have varied, although never to a point where we ever said that we would not return. This time the Paradise Centre Apartments team excelled.
We chose an executive 2 x bedroom apartment, and it was beautiful. There are two options available now, either normal or executive apartment with the executive variation being units that have been fully refurbished by their owners with certain guaranteed options, where as the normal apartment option is basically take what you get, however, in all fairness, some of the normal apartments are very good.
When booking, we asked for certain options, and the staff accommodated all of our requests, and the staff were so helpful and friendly, something that had sadly lacked at times in the past.
The presentation, design, furniture and fittings in our apartment were of quality, and the overall colouring was white which was striking, but it must be remembered that every apartment is furnished differently according to the owners individual tastes.
We will be back again next year, and the next.
Well done Paradise Team.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank john j
Steven B, Front Office Manager at Paradise Centre Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear John
Thank you for the fabulous review from your recent stay with us.

I gratefully appreciate reading we have been your choice of stay for over the last fifteen years and I thank you for your continuing patronage every time you come back to Surfers. No doubt over the previous 15 years you have various experience when you have stayed.

It was pleasing to see the last visit was the best you have experience over the last fifteen. My team work hard in providing the WOW factor to everyone stay and I thank you in praising them for their efforts in your review.

Your comments of Paradise Centre Apartments are a true reflection of the property and I do concur with you to the choices we now have available when booking our one and two bedroom apartments

For those reading this review I would like to mention our Executive apartments have been recently fully refurbished to a modern Executive class, which features modern furnishing and fit out. You’ll find these Executive apartments are impressive and are well worth the extra tariff.

John, on a personal note I would also like to thank you for personal email message you sent to us. My team and I gratefully appreciated all that you mentioned about your stay with us and compliments you gave them.

I trust your next visit is not too far away and we look forward to being able to welcome you back again on your next visit

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

This property is located in the heart of surfers paradise to the point where you can step out of lift in level four and be a 30 second walk from Cavill Avenue.

The apartments are large and spacious. We had a 3 bedroom apartment for the two of us and it was like literally having our own house!

We had beach views from the balcony however the only downside is because it's so close to the beach If it was windy it was very hard to sit on balcony, not a fault if the hotel of course.

This is the same problem we found with the pool, if it was windy it made it difficult to swim however the pool was gorgeous and the days it wasn't windy were great!!

The reception staff were very lovely.

Not hotel elegance but great if you after a self catered apartment in the heart of the action would stay here again no problems!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tanya M

Dear Tanya M

Thank you for the fabulous review from your recent stay with us.

It was pleasing to read your comments on how our impressive you found our apartment, the facilities, and the location. It was also pleasing to see how lovely our team were during your stay with us. I know my team will really appreciate your comments and recommendation as they take pride in striving to provide the Wow factor for our guest.

Tanya I appreciated your comments and recommendation. We do look forward to being able to welcome you back again on your next visit.

Kind Regards

Steve

Reviewed 1 March 2014

This hotel is only four star however I believe it beats any five star hotel. Nothing beats the location of this hotel along with its gorgeous pool overlooking the ocean plus the pool was heated. I stayed at a five star hotel across the road and their pool wasn't heated and my stay was not as enjoyable as paradise centre apartments. Would pick paradise centre any day of the week. Love this place. It's joined to the shopping centre and the rooms are huge and clean.

Room Tip: Try to stay in the allunga tower however ballah tower is gorgeous. No restaurant on site hence no rating there.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Kristine

Thank you for the fabulous review from your recent stay with us.

I greatly appreciate your comments of being impressed the apartment, facilities, our location as well as your generosity of your recommendation, comparing us to a nearby 5 star property, even though we are a 4 star property.

My team and I endeavour to provide the WOW factor for our guest and it was pleasing to see we had achieved that and more during your stay with us.

For those reading this review I would like to mention we do have two different room classes for our 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, being our Standard and Executive class apartments.

Our Executive apartments have been recently fully refurbished to a modern Executive class, which features modern furnishing and fit out. You’ll find these Executive apartments are impressive and are well worth the extra tariff.

Kristine I know my team really appreciated your comments and your recommendation and we look forward to being able to welcome you back again on your next visit