“Excellent”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Holiday Holiday - Circle on Cavill
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Audra L
“Excellent”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I recently stayed at circle on Cavill with my 3 children and I absolutely loved it. The apartment was excellent and spacious and very clean and all the girls at Holiday Holiday were all fantastic. I would highly recommend Holiday Holiday to help you for accomodation and recommend Circle on Cavill as well. Audra

23 Mar 2017
Hi Audra,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review! We loved meeting you and your family during your 11 day stay with us at Circle on Cavill. It is so great to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed the apartment - the views are amazing up on level 28. Our staff will be delightful to hear the great feedback & I have passed this on to them.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Gold Coast in the not so distant future for another memorable holiday experience.
Kindest Regards
Bluegirl0...
Melbourne, Australia
“Clean and Modern Apartment”
Reviewed 26 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The apartment was clean and modern and in a great location, close to the beach and Cavill Avenue. The only negatives for me was the main pool was fully shaded by 1pm each day and was a little cold for my liking. However, there is another smaller pool that is in the sun but can get a bit crowded. Also wish they would replace the timber sun lounges as they are really uncomfortable. Would definitely stay here again and the staff at Holiday Holiday were lovely and very easy to deal with.

28 Feb 2017
Hi Bluegirl005,
Thank you so much for the great review on our luxury apartments at Circle on Cavill!
It is a shame that the main, lagoon pool does not get sun in the afternoon as it is so beautiful down there. We have apartments available at Chevron Renaissance, H Residences & Soul that all get the afternoon sun if you would like to try a different resort on your next holiday.
I will pass your positive feedback on to the team and we hope to see you again in the near future.
If you wish to discuss your recent stay or any future accommodation enquiries, please contact me via email or phone.

Kindest regards,
Joshua J
“Mantra circle on cavill”
Reviewed 19 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We booked a 2 bedroom ocean veiw apart. It was exactly how described and excellent location. The hotel itself is modern and great amenities. Holiday Holiday were friendly and easy to deal with, had no issues will stay again.

22 Feb 2017
Hi Joshua J,
Thank you for taking your time to write a 5 - star review on your most recent stay at Circle on Cavill with Holiday Holiday! The location of the resort is amazing - so central to everything that Surfers Paradise has to offer! All of our staff pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and I will be sure to pass your positive feedback to the team.
Just a reminder, we are not affiliated with the Mantra brand that is why we can offer such competitive rates and luxury style accommodation!
We look forward to welcoming you back to Surfers Paradise soon to create more memories.
For any future enquiries or bookings, please contact our reservations team on 07 5526 9213
Kind Regards,
Danielle...
“loved this place”
Reviewed 17 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Had a great stay. Location was fantastic, close to everything. Shops right out side, Cavill Ave a 2min walk as was the beach. Heaps of restaurants to choose from. The apartment was clean and very roomy. Great security to stop people from going in and out. Staff are very helpful. Great pools. Would differently stay again.

20 Feb 2017
Hi Danielle L,
We appreciate you taking the time to write such a 5 star review on your most recent stay @ Circle on Cavill with Holiday Holiday!
I agree, the location of the resort is perfect when staying in Surfers Paradise as it is within walking distance to everything you could possibly need and there are so many great restaurants at your door step!
It is great to hear the apartment you stayed in was clean & very spacious, our staff helpful & all facilities great - I will pass on your feedback to the team. Security is a high priority within the resort and we work very closely with them to ensure the best experience for our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Surfers Paradise in the near future to create & share more memories.

Please contact us directly to ensure you get the best deal on your next holiday!

Kind Regards,
07 5526 9213
pearso27
Swan Hill, Australia
“Excellence”
Reviewed 24 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Just spent 3 days in this wonderful room. Views, rooms, space and modern furniture made this stay second to none.

31 Jan 2017
Hi pearso27
Thank you for reviewing us.
I'm so glad you enjoyed enjoyed everything from the beautiful views in your room to the central location of Circle on Cavill. It sounds like all of your expectations were met which is great!

Hope to see you again and good luck on your future travels.
Sammy H
“Great staff and location”
Reviewed 20 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

I stayed 14 nights with my family It was excellent place and view, very helpful staff which are let me check in earlier, all my family members was enjoyed in this place.
I recommended for my friends which are booked already through holiday holiday office. absolutely I will booked and stay with same office and building next holiday.

22 Dec 2016
Dear Sammy H

Thank you for your review.

I'm pleased that you and your family enjoyed our apartment and that you enjoyed the views from your balcony overlooking the beautiful Surfers Paradise Beach. I'm also glad that you and your family were well looked after by our friendly and helpful staff members.

Thank you for for the recommendation! I look forward to welcoming you back again on your future travels.

Sharon F
Melbourne, Australia
“Location location location”
Reviewed 10 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

We had an absolutely fantastic time when we stayed at the Circle on Caville the apartment was clean had fantastic views and was close to all the gold coast has to offer..having a supermarket so close was great. The staff at Holiday Holiday were a pleasure to deal with and nothing was too much trouble, highly recommend and we will definitely be using themnext time..

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
14 Nov 2016
Dear Sharon F,

Thank you for the great feedback!

I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay including the location being in the heart of Surfers Paradise and the beautiful views from your room. It's always great to receive wonderful feedback about our staff members, so thank you for sending through.

Thank you for the recommendation! Myself and the team look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit to the Gold Coast.

Holiday Holiday
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing