“F***! Do NOT Go here!!!”
Review of Seoul BBQ

Seoul BBQ
Ranked #295 of 413 Restaurants in Surfers Paradise
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 30 December 2012

If it was legal, I would do a good deed today by burning this ''So-Called' Korean bbq restaurant down. Where do I start? The service was s***. Didnt get cutlery until I asked the waiter what should I eat wirh. Then there is an extra $2 charge for EACH side dish. This is unheard off if you have ever eaten Korean before. We ordered the seafood set menu. What The??? The Scollaps were topped with cheese. Since when do Koreans have scallop Mornay?? Guess what? When we scrapped off the cheese we realised the cheese was to hide the foul scallops. Then we started on the octopus. What The?? It was huge! Like the alien Will Smith dragged in the move Independence day. Then the mussels. What The?? They say it was black but gave us green, looked like someone had eaten it & left us the shell. Then lets talk about the kim chi. What the?? Again. It was so foul! I can only describe it as someone took some cabbage stepped on it, then rolled it under their airmpit before serving it. Let me give you some word of advise. After paying $139 AUD my family had to head to Domino for pizza. So if you think you are going there regardless, then do so at you own risk. They are nasty & are only there to rip off the unexpected tourist. You have been warned!!

5  Thank Kim99t

Reviewed 5 January 2012

my family and me orderd one large bbq beef set for a dinner but in that plate, there was one pork sausage and almost half plate of fat meat, we cannot accept for almost $100 Aussie Dollar we only can eat them (be caution: they also charge the charcoal fee I never heard in melbourne)
But it seems that the other rice dish or noodle are better although we didn't try.

Reviewed 18 October 2011

The people were lovely and so polite, the food was great and great value. Definitely recommend this restuarant to friends and family.

Reviewed 5 August 2009

Authentic Korean, but not with the korean prices !! Have to pay for extra dishes, and ask for lettuce.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook