“Food nice , pity about our below average waiter ”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Cuisines: American, Bar, Australian
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
sydney
“Food nice , pity about our below average waiter ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I dined on 9 th July for lunch with my parents and fiancé for my birthday. Overall place was good, front house staff were good. , friendly , inviting, though our young waiter was a little lacking of service. He took our meals /drinks order ok, we had bought a cake in with us , he didn't offer to put it in the fridge for us, we had our lunch which was good, we advised it was my birthday and we had birthday cake and could we eat it there, he advised it was ok, he didn't wish me a happy birthday , he disappeared, we got him back , asked to get some plates and a knife, which he did do, still no happy birthday, he took off again.- and the place was not busy at all it was quiet , so my family sung me happy birthday and my waiter still didn't appear or get involved ,,,,, then bout.5 mins later we heard a group of waiters sing another group happy birthday inside making a fuss....we finished up and our waiter didn't wish a nice a day just said thanks and bye.... Ummmmm ok.... Though we just spend over $100 on lunch could we please get a smile ? as we were walking out the front server asked us bout our cake and commented how cool our cake was and wished me a happy birthday and appologised for not putting the cake in the fridge for us but wished us a nice day .... So hats off to the front seating staff... Food was good.. Our waiter was ok ,,, perhaps being a little more switched on might of helped....

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Lennox Head, Australia
“Great night out. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Great service. Great food and great music.
Our waitress was courteous, smiled all night, helpful with the kids.
The food looked exactly like the menu and tasted fantastic.

Daylesford, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WOW WOW WOW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

The service was just amazing, and equally the food was just delicious !! It was my daughters 4th birthday and the staff were just soo nice in brining out to her a surprise ice cream dessert with a candle. Just the best atmosphere !

Visited June 2014
Ballarat
“Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

Everyone was so friendly, we all felt very comfortable there. Great priced meals that are delish, would recommend for a casual dinner

• Visited May 2014
Melbournr
“Pretty cool place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

This place knows how to do a pulled pork burger! Was the best burger I've had in a long time, the staff are really friendly and helpful. We were celebrating our daughters 7th birthday and the staff got the whole restaurant involved to sing happy birthday which was pretty cool. I can't wait to go back for that pork burger, cool place.

• Visited July 2014