“Limited merchandise at the Rockshop”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
“Limited merchandise at the Rockshop”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

I only went to the Rockshop to buy some merchandise for my collection and not dine in. Although the service was ok, the merchandise was limited, it only had 1 type of magnet and no mug. The clothing variety was limited and some t-shirts have limited size. I think the financial difficulty of hard rock cafe Australia (read the news) has affected the merchandise stock.

• Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
sydney
“Food nice , pity about our below average waiter ”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I dined on 9 th July for lunch with my parents and fiancé for my birthday. Overall place was good, front house staff were good. , friendly , inviting, though our young waiter was a little lacking of service. He took our meals /drinks order ok, we had bought a cake in with us , he didn't offer to put it in the fridge for us, we had our lunch which was good, we advised it was my birthday and we had birthday cake and could we eat it there, he advised it was ok, he didn't wish me a happy birthday , he disappeared, we got him back , asked to get some plates and a knife, which he did do, still no happy birthday, he took off again.- and the place was not busy at all it was quiet , so my family sung me happy birthday and my waiter still didn't appear or get involved ,,,,, then bout.5 mins later we heard a group of waiters sing another group happy birthday inside making a fuss....we finished up and our waiter didn't wish a nice a day just said thanks and bye.... Ummmmm ok.... Though we just spend over $100 on lunch could we please get a smile ? as we were walking out the front server asked us bout our cake and commented how cool our cake was and wished me a happy birthday and appologised for not putting the cake in the fridge for us but wished us a nice day .... So hats off to the front seating staff... Food was good.. Our waiter was ok ,,, perhaps being a little more switched on might of helped....

Lennox Head, Australia
“Great night out. ”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Great service. Great food and great music.
Our waitress was courteous, smiled all night, helpful with the kids.
The food looked exactly like the menu and tasted fantastic.

Daylesford, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WOW WOW WOW”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

The service was just amazing, and equally the food was just delicious !! It was my daughters 4th birthday and the staff were just soo nice in brining out to her a surprise ice cream dessert with a candle. Just the best atmosphere !

Visited June 2014
Ballarat
“Great service”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Everyone was so friendly, we all felt very comfortable there. Great priced meals that are delish, would recommend for a casual dinner

• Visited May 2014