“Excellent!”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Cuisines: American, Bar, Australian
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We were booked in for a group of us and apparently there was no booking but the problem was fixed before I even brought myself a drink at the bar which was great. The food was delicious and staff were very friendly!
I will defiantly go back again!

1 Thank MeganD2905

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
hobart
“Typical Hard Rock Cafe”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

No different to most other hard rock cafés around the world. This is the 3rd time I've been here over about ten years and consistently good. The only negative is the need yo update menu as there are 8 tap beers on menu and only have four, plus a pulled pork ordered by my wife is no longer served. I wonder what else is listed and not provided.

Newcastle, Australia
“Great Food and Atmosphere ”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

This place reminds me of restaurants in the USA food is great service is awesome. I'm on my own so got at table straight away but if I was 2 or more booking ahead is a must or be prepared to wait.

“Best Customer service we have had in a LONG TINE”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I believe the impirtance of customer service comes first then the food....

On the 4th of July I decided to take my partner out for lunch to Hard Rock. While it was 4th of July celebrations and the place was in full swing my partner was treated like it was all for his birthday!

Our waiter JESSE was absolutly amazing. He was happy, cheerful and made some great recommendations to food and beverages. He reconmended my partner to try the coffee tequila which was great and also really tried to help me out with my diet restrictions. Every time our drinks got low he was there to get our next order so we didnt have to wait and try hail him down. At the end of meals he brought out a sundae with a candle in it without even asking us- it was such a suprise ! My partner enjoyed every mouthful of it!!

This was honestly the best experience that I have ever recieved anywhere in a few years- and the food was amazing also!! So much so we tipped JESSE because of his amazing service !

We also got to chat away with GINA who is a waitress there also who made us feel like we had known her for years!

I totally recommend this place to anyone - expecially with the waiters we had!!!

Melbourne, Australia
“Always a fun place to eat”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The food is universal, plenty of it, very american - burgers, fries etc. Prices are fair for what you get. You can always count on the Hard Rock atmosphere.