“Breath taken views”
other travellers have booked this property
Picture taken from Q1. Beachcomber building is extreme right. Tallest building seen is Soul.
Ocean Views from balcony Twilight views from  unit 1004
Ocean Views from balcony
Twilight views from  unit 1004
Outdoor Pool
Indoor Pool
Laundry with washing machine and dryer
New bedheads making the room look stunning
Freshly painted
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Dhinawan
“Breath taken views”
Reviewed 24 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

Me & my kids had the best time ever, the holiday unit was fully equipped & bed were unbelievably comfortable with very clean linen, also very clean unit with fantastic views of Surfers Paradise right in front of our eyes,also everything was at our front door for all the theme parks my kids loved it for pick ups & drope off and I didn't have to worrie about driving thanks to courtesy bus & not to mention 5 minutes away from Surfers Paradise mall and all the shopping you need very cheap. we are so happy with our holidays I can keep going on and on and on. I'm giving a holiday at 5 star rating also I missed that sea breeze can't wait to go back next year, thanks Beachcombers from the bottom of our heart's,my kids are bragging about their holidays to all their friends....I recommend my holiday unit and very very cheap value for money,also I'll give you a 10 star rating very pleased.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
1 Mar 2016
Thank you Peter. You were an awesome guest and we welcome you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing