“Good little get away apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Picture taken from Q1. Beachcomber building is extreme right. Tallest building seen is Soul.
Ocean Views from balcony Twilight views from  unit 1004
Ocean Views from balcony
Twilight views from  unit 1004
Outdoor Pool
Indoor Pool
Laundry with washing machine and dryer
New bedheads making the room look stunning
Freshly painted
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
n00dle198...
Tamworth, Australia
“Good little get away apartment”
Reviewed 11 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Great little apartment very close to the Cavill strip and beautiful view of the beach very well looked after by the owner and caretaker enjoyed our stay with minimal fuss thx for letting us stay

4 Feb 2018
Thank you for your lovely review. You are welcome any time
brodyrodg...
Padbury, Australia
“Not great”
Reviewed 28 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Was below average, when we made our bed we noticed the actual bed base was burnt badly and big hole in the bed. Also on the last day the toilet blocked and had to unblock it myself don't recommend

4 Feb 2018
Previous guest did not tell us that bed was slightly damaged from the side. The bed was immediately replaced. We all know that toilet will get blocked if not used properly. We have plumber on demand who could have resolved this issue.
Coastal67...
“Family Holiday”
Reviewed 10 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

The view is fabulous. Access to the beach and shopping mall is easy and at walking distance. Unit itself was not as I expected. It needs some major renovation. Linens were very clean, but there was not a proper cook top to cook on. The electric cook top was available, but not efficient as much. I expected a better more facilitated kitchenette. Generally it was a nice stay.

4 Feb 2018
We have noted your for a strudier and powerful cooktop.
The kitchenette provided to you was as shown in picturesa
dorset
Reviewed 7 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the view
Liked least: needs new sofa
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
4 Feb 2018
Thank you for review. It has taken me awhile to respond.
Dhinawan
“Breath taken views”
Reviewed 24 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

Me & my kids had the best time ever, the holiday unit was fully equipped & bed were unbelievably comfortable with very clean linen, also very clean unit with fantastic views of Surfers Paradise right in front of our eyes,also everything was at our front door for all the theme parks my kids loved it for pick ups & drope off and I didn't have to worrie about driving thanks to courtesy bus & not to mention 5 minutes away from Surfers Paradise mall and all the shopping you need very cheap. we are so happy with our holidays I can keep going on and on and on. I'm giving a holiday at 5 star rating also I missed that sea breeze can't wait to go back next year, thanks Beachcombers from the bottom of our heart's,my kids are bragging about their holidays to all their friends....I recommend my holiday unit and very very cheap value for money,also I'll give you a 10 star rating very pleased.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
1 Mar 2016
Thank you Peter. You were an awesome guest and we welcome you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing