“Breakfast was delicious!”

Price range: US$8 - US$29
Cuisines: French, Italian, Australian
Good for: Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: casual dinning and family friendly with affordable price. Open 7 days and Public Holidays lunch and dinner. No surcharge on credit cards and AMEX
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Eggs were actually softed poached! Alot of places struggle to do this but they pulled it off excellently. Coffee was good & service was good. Highly recommend trying their rosti.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Shared a wonderful Family Dinner at this establishment last night.
Service was impeccable along with a Good Wince List.
The Menu was very Broad and carried Crocodile, Veal, Bugs, Duck, Chicken, Prawns, Lamb, Lambs Brains, Steaks, and a good choice of Pastas and Risottos.
We ordered two types of Bruschetta and two serves of Duck Spring Rolls to share as Entrées. They were both well presented and tasted beautiful.
Three of our Six guests ordered the Roast Duck, another the Morrocan Lamb, A Eye Fillets Steak, and the beautiful Chicken with a Seafood Sauce.
Every plate went back empty. The food was superbly presented, served hot and was full of flavours and super fresh ingredients.
Will certainly being tell our friends about this place and we will return when back in Townsville.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Dined here Saturday night, entree which was just bread and dips took about 40 minutes to come out. Ordered the eye fillet with honey carrots, beans and mash. Carrots and beans not cooked properly and no honey to be found on carrots. The steak had no flavour and really the "jus" tasted like gravy with onions. My husband who loves steak didn't even want to finish off what I couldn't eat. I could have cooked a better meal at home and I am no chef or any where near. Service wasn't that great either. Overall dissappointing and we rated Bistro 1 as our worst restaurant but this place beats that, at least we could eat the whole meal at Bistro 1. Over priced for what we call pub grub.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

My partner and I visited Table 51 on Saturday night for a romantic dinner. The staff were very welcoming upon our arrival and were prompt with service and helpful throughout the night. Our food was exactly what was stated on the menu with no faults. The damper was HUGE but I loved it. I highly recommend Table 51.

Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Our experience was extremely disappointing. Don't get me wrong the food was fantastic! However the wait staff were very "casual". It took 15mins from the time we got the bill to the time we paid. They never came back to our table to collect the bill we ended up getting annoyed by their ignorance and walking up to the till ourselves to pay. No apology for ignoring us either. Very disappointed!!

1  Thank Tee579