“Delicious”
Review of Hooch and Fellow

Hooch and Fellow
Ranked #1 of 13 Nightlife in Townsville
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Love coming here the cocktails are always delicious and never disappoint. The milo espresso martini oh wow delicious also recommend hooch and juice super tasty

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Not your average bar. Extensive cocktail and top shelf menu, a couple of wines and beers to keep everyone happy and atmosphere in spades. I would like to return another evening when I am really thirsty ! Love the fit out.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

I spent a year in Townsville recently, I am so lucky to have called this place my local. I have traveled far and wide and this is and will always be my favourite bar.

The bartenders are extraordinary people and I couldn't never hope to encounter a more knowledgeable crew or incredible range of cocktails.

So many memories and I couldn't recommend this place enough

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Hooch and fellow might just be the best cocktail bar I've been to. We've been here a few times now and they never dissapoint. Whether you want to choose from their ridiculously large drinks menu or just leave yourself in the trusty hands of the mixologist you will love everything that touches your lips.

After being to some of the country's best bars in Melbourne and Sydney, I'd put Hooch and fellow equal to any, and superior to most.

1  Thank jack r
See more reviews
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Townsville has long been the wild, Wild West of cocktails. Cocktail hour has always been cheap, plentiful, slapdash, and invariably ends in a fight and/or a Mexican standoff.

No more, sir.

Hooch and Fellow is for the classy ladies and gents. Their cocktails are a work of art - delicately balanced, delicious, and debonair. The ambience is understated yet luxurious, and it’s small size (30 people max), keep out the drunken partygoers.

H&F is the flagship of a better Townsville - and the talented mixologists ought to give Joe Taylor’s (winner of best mixologists in Australia, ‘16), a run for their money.

Riff raff need not apply!