“Must do when in Townsville”

Townsville WaterSports
More attraction details
Owner description: GUIDED JET SKI TOURS & HIRE Townsville WaterSports is a Jet Ski hire and drive company that provide tours of Cleveland Bay, The Strand and Cape Pallarenda. Townsville WaterSports provides supervised Jet Ski hire out from the Townsville Strand
Reviewed 23 May 2017

This is a must do when visiting Townsville. The Owner, Nick, is your guide for the day. Nick is a great host and he gets experience. Do the full 3.5 hour experience to Cleveland Bay. Don't want to give too much away. It's a day mixed with exhilarating thrills, at your own pace but also amazing natural beauty. It is a workout. You travel at least 20 km out to Cleveland Bay. I did quite a few experiences while I was in Townsville for 5 days, this was my favourite. I believe they can do as many as 6 people. It was just me, Nick and another gentleman on the day. We had a great time. Highly recommend. Ample parking and for those that get motion sickness it was not an issue for me. I did not know what to expect but Nick assured me it was different than being on a boat, he was correct. No sickness at all. Book now.

Date of experience: May 2017

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

A Townsville must do!!! Great way to see our beautiful region & heaps of fun. Definitely not just for visitors - myself & my husband did the Townsville to Palleranda tour & it was just as amazing to see the views from a different perspective even as born and breed locals! Nick is very knowledgeable & runs a safe and fun tour - can't rate our morning out with Townsville WaterSports highly enough!!!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 5 March 2017

Nick went out of his way to make my parents (of 56 and 60 yrs) and I feel comfortable and enjoy our experience on the water. The conditions and surrounds were perfect for a Sunday morning in North Queensland. The tour gave us the best views of what Townsville has to offer; The Strand, Castle Hill, Cape Cleveland, the Lighthouse, and Magnetic Island all from the water. We saw local wildlife including turtles, sharks, fish and birdlife. The jetskis were all in perfect running order and the location at Breakwater Marina allowed for plenty of parking and great facilities. Highly recommend contacting Nick if you are planning on visiting Townsville.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

I lived in townsville for 18years and haven't been back until this weekend. Nick showed us beautiful hiden spots that were breathtaking and that i had never seen. We definitely had a wonderful trip that i would recommend to anyone. Thanks for a great afternoon.

Date of experience: January 2017