Just a short 2 night stay. Our first receptionist was lovely as was the lady on our checkout. The others during the middle of our stay where very disinterested. Room was clean and tidy. Some paint off the walls - not a huge issue for us. The bathroom had had a surface clean but the air vent sadly had missed this and had a wonderful grey collection of dust bunnies trying to squeeze their way out of it. I believe it needed a more thorough cleaning although it wasn't filthy. I appreciate it was a busy weekend for them however....... All in all wasn't a bad place to stay a few minor improvements and all would be well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges Southbank Townsville sits in the heart of Townsville's foodie precinct on Palmer Street and only a short stroll to the CBD. Our hotel is the gateway to Magnetic Island & Great Barrier Reef. Business and leisure travellers alike will appreciate our central business district location near all the premier shopping, dining and entertainment areas ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rydges Southbank Townsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Southbank Hotel Townsville
- Townsville Rydges Southbank Hotel