The 'greeting' at reception was less than welcoming. It was almost as if we were interrupting her night.
We were not even told about the wifi - which we found out next day was free and we should have been given a password on arrival.
Apart from that, the room was good however absolutely ruined by having no blockout curtains, just a sheer curtain over large double windows - hence the sun made its presence felt at 6am. Bad bad bad...needs to be looked at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges Southbank Townsville sits in the heart of Townsville's foodie precinct on Palmer Street and only a short stroll to the CBD. Our hotel is the gateway to Magnetic Island & Great Barrier Reef. Business and leisure travellers alike will appreciate our central business district location near all the premier shopping, dining and entertainment areas ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rydges Southbank Townsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Southbank Hotel Townsville
- Townsville Rydges Southbank Hotel