“Great Thai - in Townsville!”

Summeries Thai Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 382 Restaurants in Townsville
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Way better than I expected Thai restaurant in the heart of Townsville's pub district. Green curry chicken was very authentic - tasted like I was back in Thailand. Service was efficient and unobtrusive. I'll be back!

There are newer reviews for Summeries Thai Restaurant

Reviewed 18 May 2013

I ordered the roast pork with rice for lunch during a week-long workshop in Townsville... The item was packed in a plastic box with the main dish on one side of the box, and rice on the other end. The roast pork was cooked with vegetables and was very succulent! The rice was normal white rice which tasted fine to me... but my workshop-mates said they would have preferred the jasmine thai rice.

Reviewed 6 May 2013

the customer service was not good, we were clealring the tables our selves, not enough staff, food was alright, we have to go to bar for drinks,

Reviewed 18 April 2013

Fantastic service, the meals are incredible. My friends and I are regulars at Summaries when we decide to eat out. The Chilli Jam chicken is the all time favourite of everyone who goes there and if you're feeling the need for something sweet try the deep fried icecream. The vegetables are always fresh and crisp and they don't go light on the spiciness. A wonderful restaurant.

1  Thank PirateManda
Reviewed 6 April 2013

Went with 4 adults and a child and had some absolutely fantastic Thai food which was very close to what I have experienced in Thailand. The only reason I have not given 5 stars to this restaurant is that the service is a little like service in Thailand where your food comes out in fits and starts. One of the adults had finished his main before mine even got near the table. That said, the couple who run it are lovely and the food is just great and I would recommend to anyone who likes real Thai food.