“Amazing three day Fraser Island tour”
Review of Sunrover Tours

Sunrover Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: With over 25 years experience, let Sunrover cater a tour to meet your needs. From camping to 5 star accommodation, day tours to 5 day adventures we have a tour to suit every taste & budget.
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

The Island is amazing and has so many things to offer. The whole three days there was a great atmosphere thanks to our lovely group and tour guide Andrew, who knows lots about the island and is willing to answer any questions. Even before we got on to the island we spotted some dolphins swimming alongside the ferry. The lakes we went to were truly beautiful and on our way to some of the spots we saw Dingos and even whales and sharks. The food was good and it was very convenient that I didn't have to bring my own camping gear. I had an awesome time and had really good value for money.

1  Thank Elisa W

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Fraser Island is a wonderful island. The one day tour was too short to explore the island, but still a very good experience. Out tour guide Garth was very friendly and open to our little group, we had good talks on the way to and back from the island. I recommend this tour, but - if you have a little more time - try the two or three day trip.
The navigator.

1  Thank Stephanie S
Reviewed 27 July 2014

The tour was excellent and the tour guide Clayton was helpful and knowledgeable.

The two day tour on Moreton was fun and exciting with with activities like sandboarding and snorkelling . Clay also guided us to pick pippis which was fun and interesting for people living most of their lives in the concrete forest. We were also lucky enough to watch both the sunrise and sunset on the same day!!!!!!!

Awesome tour with a wonderfully helpful guide!!!! :)

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

This was a shameful experience.
The tour guides had no knowledge and behaved like drivers rather than guides.
The cars were old insecure uncomfortable and we spend over half our three days in Frazer island in them... It was a terrible experience I would not wish onto anyone.
The hotel had the coldest rooms one can imagine, I was wearing a full sweater and scarf to sleep and the hotel staff refused to provide us with more banquets.
Do yourself a favor a pick another tour company.

SunroverRobert, Manager at Sunrover Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

I'm sorry you did not enjoy your room at Kingfisher Bay Resort.
As per your booking, you were booked into a quad share lodge room, the cheapest rooms on offer at the Resort. These are generally clean & comfortable lodgings and we have had no complaints in the past.
Your guide did call me to inform me that there was a bed that was unmade, but that problem was soon rectified with Kingfisher staff.

Our vehicles are fully licensed and accredited with Qld Transport. They are 4WD troop carriers and are most suited to the conditions of Fraser Island and can take you to places coaches can't.

I'm glad to see the rest of the group enjoyed the sites visited, particularly Lake McKenzie and Champagne Pools, loved seeing dingoes up close and found our guides friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

My friends and I had a great time on the Fraser Island 1-day tour with our fantastic tour guide Garth. We arrived at Brisbane Transit Centre right on time, and they were happy to store our baggage for us (as we had a flight to catch that night after the tour) until we return from the tour. Our tour guide Garth was not only friendly and humorous, but also showcased excellent knowledge of the island by answering all our questions eagerly and telling us interesting stories. His jokes made the trip even more fun and enjoyable. He was also a great driver.
The excellent scenery of Fraser Island combined with our amazing tour guide made the tour a highlight of our trip in Australia. It was a pity we didn’t have the time to join one of the longer tours. All in all, I strongly recommend the tour! =)