“Perfect in every way”

Pool
Buggy
Exterior
Floor Plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Yarkii
Melbourne, Australia
“Perfect in every way”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We loved our stay in Hibiscus 005. The owners have obviously gone to a lot of trouble to make the place as comfortable as possible, and have linked up with iCare, who are one of the better groups that look after you on your stay. The fittings, fixtures, furniture, etc. is all new and in good condition / of good quality. There are many thoughtful extras, such as toys for children, dvds, cleaning & cooking supplies, adequate towels & linen, etc. The buggy is top notch, and such a great bonus for a stay on the island. The On The Edge trip to Whitehaven Beach was such an amazing inclusion, thank you! The location is fantastic, across the road from Catseye Beach & a brief stroll from the Reef View & the Resort Centre. The lagoon pools on Catseye were being refurbished while we were here, but once they're open again, they're just across the road too and are great for families. The lawn outside our door was great too, and privacy want a problem. We will definitely stay here next time we return to Hamilton. Only one small problem (which was quickly rectified); the owners had stored 4 x 4L plastic bottles of motor oil, coolant, diesel fuel, etc. in the bedroom cupboard. The fumes were toxic and there was absolutely nowhere to put them that didn't result in awful toxic fumes in bedrooms or the living room. ICare came and took them away at our insistence, as they're a health hazard as well as extremely unpleasant. Hopefully the owners will find somewhere more suitable to store them. All in all, we'd absolutely recommend Hibiscus 005 to our friends and look forward to staying again one day.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Geelong

Reviewed 26 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Gold Coast
Reviewed 13 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Sunshine coast
Reviewed 18 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Gold Coast
Reviewed 13 February 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing