“Beautiful apartment on Hamilton Island”
View Lounge
Spa
Buggy
Island Sunset
Floor Plan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 26 reviews

Reviews from our community

MillieKel
Brisbane, Australia
“Beautiful apartment on Hamilton Island”
Reviewed 27 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

This 2 bedroom apartment is situated high on one of Hamilton Island's many hills & affords stunning views of the Whitsundays. I was searching for an apartment with beautiful views for our 11 night stay & was very happy with my choice. The apartment is all on one level & all rooms are a good size - the living room in particular was very large with a big tv. The kitchen was very well equipped. The balcony is huge with good size table & chairs, 2 sun loungers & outdoor spa. The perfect place to relax & watch the sun go down :) The stairs from the apartment to the grass lawn area was handy for the kids & this area also provides access to the pool. The pool is a sloped entry so great for little ones but still has a long 'lap' area for anyone who wants to get a bit of exercise. My daily exercise was a walk to different parts of the island. The kids loved the buggy. It takes about 15 mins to walk to the resort centre & 10 mins to walk to the marina. As this apartment is on top of the hill walking to the resort centre is easy & walking back will burn most of the calories you consume at the many restaurants! Our family loved this apartment & our time on the island. The pictures on the website are accurate & the view is stunning. All in all a fabulous place to stay in a beautiful part of our country.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: View of Whitsundays!
Liked least: I missed my wifi but I was on an island so I got over it.
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Gold Coast

Reviewed 13 December 2011 for a stay in October 2011

A romantic getaway
Brisbane
Reviewed 18 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing