“Excellent!”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Great staff who gave very helpful advice and a great array of guns! Terrific fun and something a little bit different. Go there and channel your inner Dirty Harry!

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome activity - any weather condition”
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

The staff are friendly and knowledgable. Facilities and equipment were well maintained.
Packages were reasonable and keeping the target as a souvenir completes the experience.

Stockholm, Sweden
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Rain or Shine, Get your Dirty Harry on!”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

We fired up the golf cart, so to speak, and rolled to the other end of the island, in between the rain showers and decided to blast a few targets since it was too wet for the go-karts. Good thing that we were wearing ear plugs when Axel fired the Desert Eagle, wow! Instruction and range safety are excellent, so prior experience not required. Fine choice of weapons and a very nice facility. I kept the target as a souvenir .

Sydney
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Impressive and challenging”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Our corporate event had a number of optional choices to partake in, including an experience at Target Sports. We were allowed to pick several basic options. I chose the Glock 9mm, because this is the main handgun of choice of enforcement agencies. I had handled weapons many years ago, so this was going to be interesting. I learnt that you get better with your aim after practice. Interestingly, I thought my shot was a little wayward. The instructor however, allayed my fears. He explained that the handgun is optimal in the 0 - 5 meters range and we are aiming at a 10 meter distance. Whilst the whole experience was worth it, handling and using this weapon was not exactly fun for me. I had the thought with each shot, that in different circumstances each squeeze of the trigger could result in the maiming or death of a person.
The venue are extremely safety minded and the briefing before using the weapons is extensive. Everyone in my group really enjoyed the experience.

Sydney
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Great fun and experience”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

This has been upgraded into a professional shooting range since I last saw it. But this was my first time having a go and I have to say - I loved it!

There are a few different packages to pick from (see my photo's) and I would definitely recommend that you go there as soon as they open as that way you will get in first and wont have to wait the 1hr / 1.5hrs while someone else has a go first.

The instructor we had (Reimo) was professional and definitely knew his stuff. I have never shot hand guns before (where as my husband and his friend had) and he really made it comfortable for me to understand the basics of loading the bullets and getting the gun ready to fire. For those with some experience, he still went through the safety measures aswell - which is reassuring as I guess no two guns are the same?

It is extremely secure and never once did I feel unsafe (even for a female!). I was also never rushed which was nice as I was focusing on hitting those targets.

We did the Pro Package which gave us 40 rounds on 4 different guns.

It is located past the airport so I would allow about 10 minutes to drive there in your golf buggy from pretty much anywhere on the island.