“Great full day Trip”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great full day Trip”
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

Wonderful staff and great lunch provided. All round great time for all ages; highly recommended. We brought our 16 and 11 year old sons and we all loved it although it was the coldest and windiest day they had on the water in three months!

3 Thank heircraft

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great half day trip”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

We took the half day trip to Chalkies and Whitehaven on the Reef Ryder and even though the weather was pretty average (very windy and high seas) our captain was very competent in his boat handling trying to avoid the roughest sections and getting us to our destinations as quickly and safely as possible. The snorkelling at chalkies was a great intro for the kids as our youngest hadn't done this before and swimming off the beach made it feel a lot safer for her and there was plenty of fish among even the little sections of coral. From there we headed across to Whitehaven and played a few ball games on the beach as well as having a swim. I had been to Whitehaven a few times and it never disappoints but for the rest of the family their first trip was all and more of what I had described and we all loved it.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Liam R
Kerobokan, Indonesia
66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“Parasailing and Tubing”
Reviewed 11 February 2013

My wife and kids had a great time on the parasailing ride and riding the tubes behind the ski boat. Bookings essential as they were quite busy when we were there. The tube rides weren't overly long (so the kids thought) but the parasailing was very good. Pricy (but everything on Hamilton Island seems to be...) but definitely worth the effort.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank TanjungBaraDiver
Airlie Beach, Australia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“We loved parasailing!”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

My partner and I went tandem parasailing in November. When booking the trip over the phone previously, I found one of the more mature woman to be rather rude, but maybe she was just having a stressful day,although I'd rather a polite phone conversation. That aside it was a lovely day and the guys that took us out were very good at thier job, casual and fun but yet still professional.
I found parasailing to be very relaxing and would definately reccomend!!!
The shop appeared to be too small when I returned to look at photos,there was about 10-15 people inside, im not sure if that is a regular occurence? Unfortunately the photo viewing and purchasing didn't go very smoothly....felt rushed and that i was an inconvenience....we have both come from near Queenstown the adventure capital of the world some say, so maybe our standards are a bit high?
Thanks To the parasailing guys for a fun and entertaining afternoon.
Still thoroughly enjoyed our day though!

Visited November 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Had a great time on the 2 in 1 tour and tube rides”
Reviewed 16 December 2012

The half day trip to me was the best money spent in Hamilton Island. Staff was helpful and friendly. My bf loved the the fast boat ride on the Reef Ryder. All of the snorkelling gears were included in the trip which was really handy. Chalkie's Beach was a good spot for first timer like myself and Whitehaven beach was absolutely amazing. Did a 15 mins tube ride with the company that afternoon too and had great fun. One of their staff sit at the back and took pictures for us too which was really nice.

Visited December 2012