“Bliss”
Review of Spa Wumurdaylin

Spa Wumurdaylin
More attraction details
Owner description: The word 'wumurdaylin' - meaning 'dragonfly', symbolises renewal, freedom and beauty. It's this natural essence and beauty that's embodied by Spa wumurdaylin - which offers a selection of authentic, rejuvenating and soothing treatments.
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Wow, the best massage treatment I've had. My partner and I went in for treatments together, in seperate rooms, and the ladies then opened up the door inbetween our rooms so it was kind of a couples treatment. We were quite sore from hiking to the peak the day before. I had the Susu Dew, a salt foot scrub, full body massage and head massage. Literally from head to toe and it was incredible. My partner had a relaxation massage on his back, shoulders and neck and was equally impressed. Very professional service and the ladies are well informed of the products used and what each treatment is for. Make this one of the things on your list to do, you won't regret it.

3  Thank Bianca Y

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I had a one hour relaxation massage with Eden and it was AMAZING!! I left so relaxed, you have to go here while on holiday in Hamilton island. It's not the cheapest but it's worth every penny!

2  Thank MitchManchester
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Most relaxing massage ever experienced.
Decided to try something different and went for the LI’TYA Susu Dew massage using traditional
Australian Aboriginal techniques.... Absolutely glad I did. I felt rejuvinated afterwards.

Cost was around the $140 mark but I personally would have paid much more. Well worth the price!!

Recommend to everyone to try it out.

3  Thank SammyJo1017
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I enjoyed everything about my experience, from the treatments I booked (exfoliation and massage) right down to the details: a relaxing shower after exfoliation, a tranquil room, hospitable therapist + staff and the provision of herbal tea at the conclusion of the treatments.

3  Thank Stef T
Reviewed 25 April 2014

If you suffer from any form of musculoskeletal pain or just a bit sore from the numerous activities available on Hamilton Island, you MUST treat yourself to a remedial massage from Danae. I am an almost weekly client from my local remedial masseuse due to a younger life of contact sport & an ongoing love of all water related activities & as good as they all are - this massage with Danae was, without a doubt, the best i have ever had.

I would happily come back to Hamilton Island just for this massage & ensure i had one every day. Book ahead - minimum a week in busy times. Peace & tranquility sublime. Ask for Danae!

2  Thank SpiderPig S