The most amazing place I have ever been. We decided to get married here as part of our 1st trip to Australia and cannot fault anything about the hotel or the Island itself. The room was lovely fairly simple in decor which made it light and just what you want from a beach front resort. We were collected at the airport by a chauffer and taken to to the resort, we didn't have to get our bags they were collected seperately and brought to our room. On arrival at the hotel we were greated with a tropical drink and canape which were a lovely touch after our flight. We were booked in and as we had an appointment with our wedding coordinator the driver took us up to their office. On return our bags were in our room ready for us. The room was spacious and the bed was huge, the bathroom was really nice with a bath and a seperate walk in shower and twin basins. Lots of lovely fluffy towels and complementry bathrobs which is a nice touch. The view was amazing from the room we were on the ground floor with the french windows opening out onto the gardens with a wonderful view of the beach. Breakfast was served round the pool and we sat outside nearly every day, I still miss the relaxation and the wonderful view as we used to sit and eat wish I was there now. The food itself was fab there was buffet breakfast of cereal loads of selection, fresh fruit, yoghurt, pastrys, toast fruit and plain with jams and spread. Then you could also order off the menu of cooked breakfast with a special added every day. Tea and coffe and juice aswell. The staff were the most helpfull freindly people I have ever meet at a hotel and nothing was too much trouble, you could be driven any where you wanted just ask and you could also get picked up from anywhere aswell. Felt incredebly spoiled for the 6 nights we stayed and had the best wedding ever. Cant wait to return for another trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its absolute beachfront location, the Beach Club offers the ultimate romantic island holiday experience. Set in landscaped gardens, all 57 rooms face directly onto Catseye Beach, each with its own private courtyard or balcony. Exclusive room inclusions / a la carte breakfast daily at the Beach Club restaurant / VIP return Hamilton Island airport / marina to Beach Club transfers / VIP chauffeur service / use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkeling equipment / use of the gym, spa and sauna / tennis and squash court hire / use of the beach, The Club lounge, pool and restaurant. Note: Beach Club does not cater for persons under the age of 18 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Club Hotel Hamilton Island
- Beach Resort Hamilton Island
- Beach Hotel Hamilton Island
- Beach Hamilton Island