We had the pleasure of staying at the Beach Club as part of our honeymoon trip to Australia.
Wow, this place is stunning. We had a room overlooking the ocean on the first floor which was spacious and extremely comfortable. Breakfast was fresh with plenty of choice each morning. Dinner at the Beach Club was first class complimented by great service through our whole stay.
Jet Skiing is an absolute 'must do' quite expensive but really well worth it. A golf buggy is also good for a day to explore the island - do book in advance though.
Food around the island varies in standard and it's difficult to eat much later than 8.30pm. Picnic lunches from the Bakery are a must.
Thanks to Marcus and the team at the Beach Club - keep up the good work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its absolute beachfront location, the Beach Club offers the ultimate romantic island holiday experience. Set in landscaped gardens, all 57 rooms face directly onto Catseye Beach, each with theirown private courtyard or balcony. Exclusive room inclusions/ A la carte breakfast daily at the Beach Club restaurant / VIP return Hamilton Island airport/marina to Beach Club transfers / VIP chauffeur service / Use of catamarans, paddle skis, windsurfers and snorkellingequipment / Use of the gym, spa and sauna / Tennis and squash court hire / Use of the Beach Club lounge, pool and restaurant. Note: Beach Club does not cater for persons under the age of 18 years ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Club Hotel Hamilton Island
- Beach Resort Hamilton Island
- Beach Hotel Hamilton Island
- Beach Hamilton Island