We stayed here for 5 nights in a "Garden View Room" and was pleasantly surprised that we had a lovely view of the ocean as well as the palms. (Level 4). Room was excellent with a big bathroom (bath & shower) and a balcony. Was very clean and quite fresh. We had a buffet breakfast in our deal and it was great..no need for lunch! We chose to eat at Poolside each day but you do have the option of eating at Sails or the Wildlife Park. Service was fantastic. They pick you up from the airport, and deliver your luggage to your room. They do the same when returning home. Bus stops are right at the door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef View Hotel features 364 extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either landscaped gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper-most floors boast 18 luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Additional Reef View Hotel facilities include the Pool Terrace restaurant, Reef Lounge bar and Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Reef View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Reef View
- Reef View Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island