We visited Hamilton Island over the school holidays and had a wonderful experience overall. Positives: friendly staff at Reef View and local restaurants, the view was amazing from our room and plenty of activities for children. Negatives: on arrival in our 'family room' we became aware of the noise from the elevators next to one of our rooms. We were told that two of the elevators are closed at night, but the noise was still audible. Strong smell of cigarette smoke from nearby balconies also prevented us from opening doors and sitting on balcony at times. A no smoking policy in the hotel outdoor areas would improve the appeal of this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef View Hotel features 364 extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either landscaped gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper-most floors boast 18 luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Additional Reef View Hotel facilities include the Pool Terrace restaurant, Reef Lounge bar and Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Reef View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Reef View
- Reef View Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island