Stayed in a one bedroom Terrace suite and it was HUGE with a nice BBQ and hot tub and views all around, they will even deliver a room service BBQ pack to you if you don't feel like going out shopping. We hired a buggy and the hotel have lots of charging bays right at the hotel so very convenient. If massive views are your thing then stay at this high rise hotel it can't be beaten. Food at main breakfast buffet was very good. We walked across road for our dinners at the beach club hotel which serves very good food, is on the beach front and is adult only pure bliss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef View Hotel features 364 extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either landscaped gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper-most floors boast 18 luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Additional Reef View Hotel facilities include the Pool Terrace restaurant, Reef Lounge bar and Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelbag, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Reef View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Reef View
- Reef View Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island