We stayed in the reef view hotel for 5 days. We had a room with reef view. The room was nice and plenty of pace for 2 people and a little child. Only negative on the room was that it was abut smelly. Best thing is that the kids eat for free in several restaurant on the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Reef View Hotel features 364 extremely spacious, well-appointed rooms all with private balconies overlooking either landscaped gardens or the breathtaking vista of the Coral Sea. The upper-most floors boast 18 luxuriously appointed suites. All rooms face the sea complete with outdoor furniture to experience the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. Additional Reef View Hotel facilities include the Pool Terrace restaurant, Reef Lounge bar and Tour Desk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelbag, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Reef View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Reef View
- Reef View Hamilton Island
- Reef View Hotel Hamilton Island