Seriously rejuvenated after my 3 night stay at Palm Bungalows. My first trip to Hamilton Island and it couldn't have gone smoother - seamless airport and luggage transfers, friendly and helpful staff, seriously amazing location. The bungalow itself was spacious, comfy, clean and well accommodated, with a great bed, day bed, hammock and kitchenette as well as modern sparkling bathroom. Plus, wifi access which was a freebie!
The door lock wasn't working properly on arrival, but as soon as I called, someone whipped over in a golf buggy and took care of it, making sure it was properly fixed by the time I got back. Everyone was super helpful and friendly.
Information on the facilities, activities and Hamilton Island was easily accessed - picking up the weekly activity guide on the Monday from Reef View hotel reception was a great way to find out what's on. A couple of minutes walk to the beach - which is breathtaking - as well as the pools, marina village (with shops, cafes, a supermarket and bakery), as well as the all-important spa for a massage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Bungalows comprise 49 freestanding island bungalows situated in a tropical garden setting,each with its own balcony and outdoor furniture. Rooms are spacious and specifically designed for couples or small families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Palm Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Bungalows Hotel Hamilton Island
- Palm Hotel Hamilton Island