We stayed at the Palm Bungalows for 5 nights with our 9-month old as our first family getaway.
A high chair, port-a-cot & baby bath was organised which gave me complete peace of mind that we had everything we needed (for the baby) for the duration of our stay. Management were very helpful and very prompt with responding to my request.
Rooms were clean & comfortable, Great location - short walk to Sails (for breakfast), Catseye Beach, the Marina, Buggy Hire & Wildlife Park.
The kitchenette & appliances had everything we needed to prepare a simple dinner on the nights we chose to stay in.
We also loved spending time in the sun out on the balcony & relaxing in the hammock.
I would definitely recommend staying here to my family & friends (with or without babies/kids!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Bungalows comprise 49 freestanding island bungalows situated in a tropical garden setting,each with its own balcony and outdoor furniture. Rooms are spacious and specifically designed for couples or small families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Odigeo, Priceline and Southall Travel so you can book your Palm Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Bungalows Hotel Hamilton Island
- Palm Hotel Hamilton Island