Qualia Resort
Palm Bungalows(Hamilton Island)(Great Value!)
US$356
US$317
Palm Bungalows
Beach Club(Hamilton Island)
US$605
US$536
Beach Club
  • Breakfast included
Whitsunday Apartments Hamilton Island(Hamilton Island)(Great Value!)
US$270
US$257
  • Pool
Reef View Hotel(Hamilton Island)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$294
  • Breakfast included
Colonial Palms Motor Inn(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$110
at Waterfront Whitsunday Retreat(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$394
US$145
Airlie Beach Hotel(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$132
Agoda.com
The Islands Inn Motel(Airlie Beach)
US$75
US$67
Daydream Island Resort(Daydream Island)
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Coral Point Lodge(Shute Harbour)
TripAdvisor
1,434 results
All reviewspebble beachlong pavilionwindward pavilionplunge poolbeach dropqualia staffsunset cruisegolf buggygourmet packagetasting menujurassic parkguest servicesour honeymoonhelicopter rideoutdoor showerglass of champagnethe great barrier reef
Reviewed 24 February 2013

My Wife and I chose Qualia for our honeymoon. Everybody was so nice and helpful from Champagne on arrival to free use of a golf buggy and wonderful breakfast everyday the resort was a joy to stay at. We really enjoyed the free soft drinks and choice of latest movies. The view from our room was great as was from almost anywhere at Qualia whether from the pool or the pavilion.

The only downside is everywhere on the island from Qualia to the local shops on the island are 10-15% more expensive than on the main land

But even so the place was great and we would and have recommend Qualia to friends and family

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Clinta1
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Stayed for anniversary June 2012 in Windward Pavillion. Rooms and view excellent. Service of a standard expected for a resort of this expense. Enjoyed our stay. Worth saving up for. Golf course views amazing.... bring a few balls! Hopefully will return.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank scottmelon
Hamilton_Island_Aus, General Manager at Qualia Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2013

Dear scottmelon,

Thank you for giving us 5 stars in your review. I’m delighted to see that your anniversary went well and I appreciate you choosing to stay at qualia for this special occasion.
It’s good to hear that you enjoyed the golf course. If you visit Hamilton Island, you need to go there at least once – it’s such a unique course and one of the most visually stunning in the world. A recent guest who was a keen golfer described it to me as a "bucket-list course" and I think that's pretty accurate.

Thank you for staying with us and I hope we will see you again in the near future.

Michael shah
qualia

Reviewed 23 February 2013

This is a "do not miss" wonderful resort, thoughtfully designed with private, peaceful views from every venue. We had a Windward Pavilion (#13) with a plunge pool. Staff was extremely attentive but never obtrusive, food excellent, amenities, etc. Great deep tissue massage at the spa. Seamless coordination with local business who simply bill back to Qualia. The only mistake we made was moving over to Hayman (which might have been great at one point, but seems very dated and tired compared to Qualia, which incidentally was $200 less per night for a much superior accommodation!) NOTHING negative to say (and we travel extensively to similar properties). Will definitely be back!

Room Tip: From the layout of the property it appears every pavillion has total privacy and great views. we faced the WhitSundays (east) in #13 giving us morning sun on our deck and pool, then shade.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CarolynLee007

Dear CarolynLee007,

What a wonderful review! My staff and I really appreciate you sharing your experience of qualia and I’m very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your choice to stay with us.
Here is my email address: mshah@qualia.com.au . When you are ready to think about booking your next stay with us, please email me and I will be more than happy to assist with your booking.

Michael shah
qualia

Reviewed 20 February 2013

I took my partner for his big 0 birthday to Qualia a total surprise trip. An expensive one but after staying 5 days there I had NO regret spending my money for this trip. The villa was beautiful facing the sea with its own pool. Service is top class - nothing was too much to ask. Food was extremely good, imaginative and unique in the choice of spices (I was born in France, I love my food and spend 30 years there and my job gave me the opportunity to go to the best restaurants)
(try the sous vide cooking of the lamb).
For his birthday evening dinner which took place in the pavilion, despite I organized the candles/flower petals he and I were stunned by the effect (the heart shaped flower petals on the bed) and the candles, dinner great food and the superb service done by Jesse not intrusive and very professional. A compliment to the staff but also the Management which has done a great job in achieving the award of this resort the best one in the world in 2012 now I understand why and it is well deserved. And lucky we were the weather was superb!!. Martine P
re Jellyfish avoid summer unless you use swimming suit

Room Tip: For Jellyfish avoid summer If you can avoid go to villas 3 to 6 facing sea and own spa
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MartineCheval
Reviewed 20 February 2013 via mobile

Wonderful resort / everything is Top
A single regret : sea "unpracticable" because No visibility (2-3 meters) and a lot of jellyfish.
Probably not the right time to come...?
And not the right place for diving (see my review on H2O)

• Stayed: February 2013