Qualia Resort
Palm Bungalows(Hamilton Island)(Great Value!)
US$322
Palm Bungalows
  • Pool
Reef View Hotel(Hamilton Island)(Great Value!)
US$336
US$290
  • Breakfast included
Beach Club(Hamilton Island)
US$583
US$566
  • Breakfast included
Colonial Palms Motor Inn(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$112
Travelocity
US$219
US$203
Agoda.com
The Islands Inn Motel(Airlie Beach)
US$88
US$81
Heart Hotel and Gallery Whitsundays(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$139
  • Beachfront
Whitsunday on the Beach(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$103
Agoda.com
Airlie Beach Motor Lodge(Airlie Beach)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$128
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,420 results
All reviewspebble beachlong pavilionwindward pavilionplunge poolbeach dropqualia staffsunset cruisegolf buggygourmet packagetasting menujurassic parkguest servicesour honeymoonhelicopter rideoutdoor showerglass of champagnethe great barrier reef
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Today I dined for lunch for my birthday with my mum and partner at Pebble Beach.. I have never had such an incredible lunch! The Pork & Apple sandwich was the most well cooked/made s/w I have ever had.. The seafood platter was incredible and the sushi was so fresh and tasty! The staff were all so beautiful and professional, they always topped our drinks up before we could get to the end of them.. The meals were well price and overall I couldn't have asked for more incredible birthday lunch - with the most stunning views. Thank you to all the staff at Qualia!

Stayed: March 2014
Hamilton_Island_Aus, General Manager at Qualia Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear RJT66,

It was a pleasure being able to host your birthday celebration recently at Pebble Beach. The Pork and Apple Sandwich is certainly also one of my favourites as a luncheon light bite!

Happy Birthday again and I do hope we can see you again soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 17 March 2014

This resort is perfect. Everything from the champagne welcome to the reluctant journey, on our part, to the airport , was done to make you feel special, pampered and cosseted.
We had been stuck in backpackers town airlie beach for four nights due to an impending cyclone and once the marina and air channels had been reopened we were transported from the ridiculous to the sublime.
Our villa was superb with every facility. We could play music as loud as we wanted because it disturbed no one, except maybe the cockatoos or wallabies or possums who were living around us.
It was kept clean with superb toiletries replenished twice daily if we needed.
The breakfasts were to die for, especially the fluffiest blueberry pancakes we've ever tasted, the staff were so helpful and pleasant.
The pool area was just superb with complimentary soft drinks and ice cream.
We ate at the beach restaurant one night and as my husband just wanted a dish off the lunch menu that was done with no problem.
The manager hosted a cocktail party at sunset at the helipad where the drinks included excellent champagne .
Yes this resort is expensive but it's worth every Australian dollar.
I've read reviews with criticism but I can't find anything to criticise. If you can afford it just go...the only problem is you won't want to leave and after being at Qualia the only way is down !

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank debbiebreslaw
Hamilton_Island_Aus, General Manager at Qualia Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear debbiebreslaw,

I was so delighted to read your kind review and to learn that your recent experiences at qualia went from the ridiculous to the sublime and not the other way around!

I appreciate your dogged determination to continue with your plans despite what Mother Nature conspired to throw at us in terms of an errant cyclone being generally disagreeable in our vicinity!

Our chefs at qualia work tirelessly to ensure our guests have a wonderful dining experience at breakfast, lunch and dinner, I will take pleasure in passing on your wonderful comments about your breakfast.

Every Thursday, it is my pleasure to all guests staying at qualia to come and enjoy complimentary drinks at sunset. Enjoying a glass of champagne, some good company and a chance to reflect on one’s day and share experiences always proves convivial.

Until next time when you are in this special part of the world, do come and see us again. We will endeavor to keep any cyclonic weather at bay.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Qualia for a week recently and loved every minute of it and thought it worth every cent. We were looking for a completely relaxing holiday away from everything. We found the service excellent, professional and friendly. The food was fantastic both in the fine dining restaurant and the more casual Pebble Beach restaurant, the hot and cold seafood platters were lovely and the coral trount dish in the long pavilion restaurant divine. My afternoon at the day spa was also truly relaxing and I recommend a visit. We stayed in a leeward pavillion number 59 with no other villas in front of us and it felt very private. We thought we may regret not booking a pavillion with its own pool but didn't as the resort pool is beautiful and never very crowded with bar and food service.
We really dont have any complaints and look forward to visiting in the near future.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michelle E
Hamilton_Island_Aus, General Manager at Qualia Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear Michelle E,

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and I appreciate your review. Its such a great reinforcement to learn you enjoyed your qualia experience and were certainly able to make the most of what we have to offer.

I am very proud of the teams in both our restaurants and also in the spa - our therapies and treatments are certainly a sublime indulgence!

I hope you will be able to return for a similar relaxing stay in future. If I may assist you in any way - please don’t hesitate to contact me personally on gm@qualia.com.au

Warmest regards,

Matthew Taverner

Hamilton Island

Reviewed 13 March 2014

We stayed for 7 nights in Windward pavilion number 10 in late February and took up Qualia's honeymoon package, one word about our stay it was amazing!. Having read the reviews regularly leading up to our stay we were definitely excited about our stay at Qualia and weren’t let down. We had 5 days of glorious sunshine and 2 cloudy partly rainy days.

Service: From reading some of the other reviews I was a bit hesitant about the service but in our time at Qualia the service was excellent. Nothing was ever a problem and there was always someone on hand to meet your every need. Yes room service wasn't completed at the same time every day but from what I could gather they tried to do this when you were out of your room completing activities. This might bother some people but certainly didn't bother us. Overall we found the service warm, friendly and very attentive.

Rooms: As mentioned above we splurged and went for windward pavilion number 10. It was absolutely amazing. The view from this room was totally unobstructed but at the same time also private nobody could see into your room. The private pool was a luxury and we used it multiple times every day. We spent a lot of time on the outside day bed just admiring the view. Our room was very clean upon arrival and throughout our stay, the aesop toiletries were divine. Good minibar and snacks the free non alcoholic drinks not only in the room but throughout Qualia was a nice touch. Rooms also come with a golf buggy to use around the resort and the island which was really fun.

Food: Qualia is a 5 star resort and as such the food has 5 star pricing the same as you would find in any other 5 star restaurant anywhere else in Australia. We found this fine and to be expected I think it would be a let down to have such an amazing resort and not have excellent food to match. We dined in the more expensive long pavilion on 1 night and the food was amazing certainly well worth the price. We dined several times in the more relaxed Pebble beach, the food again was very yummy! The complimentary breakfasts are also divine and VERY plentiful...you don't even need lunch after the huge meal you get at breakfast. We dined several times at other restaurants outside of Qualia and found them all to be great.

Grounds: The Qualia grounds and facilities are impeccable. Even though we had a private pool we also used the main pool down at Pebble Beach everyday. The complimentary ice cream was a nice touch and certainly enjoyed lazing around in the cabanas every day. The gym was great, the spa is amazing had the best massage of my life there and the boutique clothes store is any girls best friend.

Activities: You can do as much or as little as you like at Qualia. The staff were very helpful and informative in booking activities for you. Yes the weather did hinder a few of the activities we had booked on one day but this was no fault of Qualia's and they rescheduled things for us to ensure we didn't miss out.

Overall I would really recommend Qualia as a place to stay and relax in pure luxury. A great destination for a honeymoon, pricey yes but definitely worth it. We loved our time at Qualia and would love to return some day.

Room Tip: Windward pavilion number 10!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sara C

Dear Sara C,

Thank you for your review. I am delighted to learn you had such an amazing stay with us and enjoyed your beautiful pavilion, along with all its little luxuries.

Our aim is to ensure you have a sensory experience across all facets of qualia. By the sounds of it; you were able to indulge and enjoy all we have to offer.

We would be delighted to welcome you back at some time in the future so we can look after you once again. Please do feel free to email me if you do at gm@qualia.com.au

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 12 March 2014

We booked a weekend in February which was amazing. A wonderful bungalow with our very own golf buggy to get around the resort and island. Dinner on both nights was amazing including the wine. thoroughly recommend ..

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank JGN1970

Dear JGN1970,

Delighted to read you enjoyed your weekend with us last month! Our buggies are always a great addition for the independence and freedom they provide - making exploring just that little bit more fun!

Until next time....